CoreLogic RP Data's expert team help you streamline and automate your strata management services. As well as improving day-to-day processes, you can integratie integrate with most of the major banks in Australia and New Zealand - to significantly increase your financial control and management.
Through our relationship with Macquarie Relationship Banking, we give you access to a variety of unique and innovative solutions tailored for the strata industry.
- DEFT Payment Systems - Help you facilitate the efficient collection and receipting of levy payments. Lot owners have the convenience of paying via BPAY, over the counter at Australia Post, cheque, credit card, or via their nominated cheque or savings account. DEFT can significantly reduce the volume of unidentified transactions that currently involve manual investigation and receipting.
- Macquarie Batch Payments - Help you make multiple payments from RP Office using BPAY®. With Macquarie Batch Payments, you can create a BPAY® upload file in which payments to creditors can be processed to an unlimited number of suppliers, across an unlimited number of strata plan accounts. You can also save time with automatic reconciliation on Macquarie's online banking portal.
- Invoice scanning - Scan barcodes on accounts payable invoices and automate all data entry. Invoices can also be scanned in any order, which saves you considerable time.
- Automated daily download file functionality - We can accept download file formats from most major banks. With Macquarie, RP Office will log in to the bank at 6:00am and automatically download your daily transaction file that contains all transactions, enabling the automated receipt of levy payments as well as automating the bank account reconciliation process - all before you come in to the office.
- Automatic receipting of investment accounts - A download file provided by Macquarie will automatically receipt interest on at call and term deposit investment accounts. This provides you with substantial time saving efficiencies, especially if you have a higher number of investment accounts currently requiring manual receipting of interest.