Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and be eligible to win prizes forms part of these conditions. Entry into the Promotion is taken to mean your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open between 9:00am AEST on Friday 22nd March 2019 and 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 31st March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Promoter is RP Data Pty Ltd ABN 67 087 759 171, Level 21, 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must be an active subscriber of RP Data Professional and, during the Promotion Period, log in to the new version of RP Data and submit feedback in the platform.
- You can only be entered in the draw once, regardless of how many times you participate in the survey. Incomplete entries are not eligible to win.
- The prize will be drawn on Monday 1st April 2019 to one participant.
- One participant has the chance to win a AUD$200 Gift Card.
- The total prize value is AUD$200. All other costs associated with accepting and using the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email on Monday 1st April 2019.
- The winner will be allowed three months in which to claim their prize. As such, any unclaimed prize draw is to be conducted three months after the original draw date.
- If the prize is unclaimed, a further draw will take place at 10am AEST on Monday 1st July 2019 at the Draw Location. Any winner of an unclaimed prize will be notified via email on Monday 1st July 2019.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received or included for any reason during the Promotion Period. If you, in the opinion of the Promoter, tamper or interfere with the entry process in any way, or you do not properly comply with the entry process, you will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Authorised under permit number LTPM/18/03388