Owning your career
At CoreLogic, one in five roles are filled by people who already work here. We encourage employees to try new things, follow their passions and invest time and energy in their professional development.
Learning and development
On average, more than 95% of our staff participate in formal learning and development opportunities every year.
We offer learning and development in the following areas:
- Understanding our business
- Technical skills
- Communication and collaboration
- Personal impact and resilience
- Leadership development.
We work with our partners to provide customer-specific training for our people. For example, we partner with Google to run hackathons that accelerate learning for our technology teams while also creating real time solutions for our customers.
Our operational leadership team also runs an annual series of brown bag lunches each month on topics related to our business, our customers and innovation. These lunches are open to all employees, who value them as a great way to learn about what’s happening across the business.
To make sure we are delivering what our people value, we run an annual survey of staff to ask about their preferences on topics, types of learning and learning forums.
We provide a wide range of benefits that help our staff to “live more” and “play more”.
We encourage employee activities in the community and provide paid time-off for volunteering with individual or organised charitable events
Gym discounts, flu vaccinations, and virtual deskstretch sessions, plus weekly fruit boxes and access to prayer/meditation rooms when in the office
Gatherings to celebrate days of cultural significance and other special occasions, cake days, end of month drinks, end-of-year celebrations
High Achievers Conference
Nominated top performers are recognised for their achievements through conference attendance and other professional development
Nominated exceptional performers are recognised through semi-annual Pinnacle Awards and all employees are eligible for peer-nominated Spot Awards throughout the year
Employees receive service awards* to celebrate milestones with CoreLogic
Employee Referral Program
The program provides employees with a monetary reward for referring an external candidate who is hired by CoreLogic and completes a successful period of probation
Training and development programs are offered in the areas of Leadership, Sales, Regulatory and Compliance, and employees can also access specialised technical training and certification
Wellbeing, psychological, legal and financial coaching services for employees and their families. These benefits are in addition to…
- Employer Superannuation (AU) or KiwiSaver (NZ) contributions
- Employee Superannuation contributions via salary sacrifice
- Statutory* leave entitlements, including: annual, personal, parental, compassionate, long-service
- Paid parental leave (up to 12 weeks) in addition to the Government’s paid parental leave provisions
- Family and domestic violence leave
- Subsidised medical cover* with Southern Cross Healthcare (NZ-only)
* Statutory entitlements, CoreLogic service awards, and subsidised medical cover (NZ-only) are based on country-specific regulations, guidelines or practices