AREC Promotion Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and be eligible to win prizes forms part of these conditions. Entry into the Promotion is taken to mean your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open between midnight AEST on 2nd June 2019 and midnight AEST on 4th June 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Promoter is RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific ABN 67 087 759 171, Level 21, 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must, during the Promotion Period, complete the entry form available at https://www.corelogic.com.au/thanks-visiting-corelogic-booth
- You can only be entered in the draw once, regardless of how many times you complete the form. Incomplete entries are not eligible to win.
- The prize draw will occur on the 6th June 2019 at the Promoter’s offices.
- One participant has the chance to win a travel voucher to the value of $5000.
- No prohibited prizes will be given away.
- The total prize value is $5000. All other costs associated with accepting and using the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via email on 6th June 2019.
- Winners are to be allowed three months in which to claim their prize. As such, any unclaimed prize draw is to be conducted three months after the original draw date.
- If the prize is unclaimed, a further draw will take place at 10am AEST 6th September 2019 at the Draw Location. Any winner of an unclaimed prize will be notified by telephone and in writing via email on 6th September 2019.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received or included for any reason during the Promotion Period. If you, in the opinion of the Promoter, tamper or interfere with the entry process in any way, or you do not properly comply with the entry process, you will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Authorised under permit number NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34642.