Cordell Sum Sure & Cordell Residential Valuer Competition Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and be eligible to win prizes forms part of these conditions. Entry into the Promotion is taken to mean your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open between noon AEST on 13 December 2017 and midnight AEST on 28 February 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Please note the promotion has been extended from the original date of 7 January 2018.
- Promoter is RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic ABN 67 087 759 171, Level 21, 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to Australian home owners aged 16 years or over.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must, during the Promotion Period, use a Cordell calculator to estimate the rebuild cost of your residential property and complete a survey to provide feedback on the experience.
- You can only be entered in the draw once during the Promotion Period. Incomplete entries are not eligible to win.
- The draw will be drawn on 1 March 2018 at Level 21, 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW and one participant will be drawn as the winner.
- One participant has the chance to win a $500 Visa gift voucher.
- The total prize value is $500.00. All other costs associated with accepting and using the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email on 1 March 2018.
- Winners are to be allowed one month in which to claim their prize. As such, any unclaimed prize draw is to be conducted one month and one day after the original draw date.
- If the prize is unclaimed, a further draw will take place at 10am AEST on 28 March 2018 at the Draw Location. Any winner of an unclaimed prize will be notified by email on 28 March 2018.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received or included for any reason during the Promotion Period. If you, in the opinion of the Promoter, tamper or interfere with the entry process in any way, or you do not properly comply with the entry process, you will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- Authorised under permit numbers LTPM/17/01919.