Helping our lenders, valuers and brokers and their clients
We are leveraging our unique platforms, data and analytics to find innovative ways to maintain home lending operations during this time.
Our initiatives include:
- Using remote digital valuation solutions to replace onsite inspections, including a customer portal that allows occupiers of the property to video stream and also add images
- Regular reporting on Automated Value Model (AVM) performance
- Working with regulatory bodies and LMI providers to ensure industry standards are met while making more desktop inspections possible.
Helping our real estate clients
In uncertain times, we continue to provide data solutions and insights that are easy to understand, and to help provide clarity about the property market.
- Hosting webinars where Tim Lawless, Research Director at CoreLogic, will share the latest insights on the impact of the crisis.
- Developing personalised real-time dashboards for RP Data subscribers with additional data , including property searches, property views and CMAs
- Making our direct marketing tool, Marketing Direct, available to more of our customers so they can continue to connect effectively with their market to share insights during this period
- Enhancing our Market Scorecard benchmarking tool to provide daily New Listings data for our valued franchise and boutique networks, allowing them to leverage data that can help them navigate these uncertain times.
Helping our insurance industry partners
We are re-purposing our unique data sets and platforms to enable you to continue business in this rapidly changing environment.
- Providing solutions for remote collection of claims, and helping to keep services running while maintaining the safety of all involved
- Assisting with insurance estimates through products like Commercial Estimator and Cordell Sum Sure, which will help relieve the pressure of turning around insurance estimates for property quickly in a time of heightened demand.
Assistance to government
Over the coming years Australians will reflect on their deeply personal experiences of a most unique phenomenon; a global event, unfolding on a national level and yet somehow touching our individual households. Each memory will be inimitable, crystalline.
An economic, sociological and public health stress test, COVID19 is touching millions of Australian lives each day, and in ways we don’t yet understand. CoreLogic is uniquely positioned to provide answers, and is committed to supporting Government and the national interest as we jointly navigate this once in a lifetime crises.
From a birds eye perspective, CoreLogic understands government at all Levels is prioritising its collective response to COVID19 from the perspective of three main pillars; (1) Public Health, (2) Macroeconomic Impacts, (3) Social Outcomes. Put another way, the goal is to keep Australians healthy, homed, and employed.
Our data is already shedding light on macro-economic trends, helping to inform government policy-making, and to shape long-term planning on the pandemic. That assistance is going to continue as we maintain our advisory role with key policy and decision makers in government and speak with government clients about developing solutions that will help them navigate the coming months.
Latest COVID-19 reports and commentary