Accountants & SMSF
5 ways CoreLogic can help accountants & SMSF fund managers
CoreLogic can help improve client engagement and understanding of the value of your clients’ most valuable asset – their property.
Our data and analytics can empower you with a clearer understanding in relation to the potential value your client’s assets and could assist you to make better decisions around their possible tax implications.
- Get a better understanding of the mark to market value of your clients assets including estimated values, possible value change since purchase, and market performance.
- Give your clients regular reports on the expected performance of their property in the current market.
- Add value to your client relationships, providing them with regular reporting and property market insights that make you stand out from competitors.
- Have client conversations at the right time by receiving alerts when a client is moving, selling or renting a property.
- Improve the efficiency of your business by accessing annual title and valuation documents at the touch of a button, rather than ordering and waiting.
Frequently Asked Questions
CoreLogic helps you write more new business by giving you data and analytics that grow your understanding of the value of property owned by your clients. Also, by sending you an alert when properties your clients own are listed for sale, you can be alerted when they may require accounting and tax advice.
We can also help you accurately target specific customers, generate leads, and create high quality marketing campaigns with our Marketing Direct tool, which is an add-on of RP Data Professional.
Not only is CoreLogic able to provide you with insights into the value of your clients’ properties, we can also provide you with the market insights to understand property market behaviour, helping you to understand if the value of their property assets are likely to rise or fall.
CoreLogic tracks property price movements on a daily basis via our Hedonic Index and we deliver monthly market reports including suburb median prices and price movements in our Market Trends data. Within RP Data Professional, you also have access to the most comprehensive property data and tools including recent sales, new listings, auction results and time on market. All of these data points – and many more – can assist you to create an overall understanding of the markets your clients are active in, and help you to provide accounting advice on property with confidence.