At CoreLogic we view third party distribution as a valuable channel to demonstrate the power of our data across numerous business segments. Every day CoreLogic delivers timely property data and analytics to some of Australia’s largest organisations across banking, government, real estate and industry associations. Matching this rich property data to the channel partner’s online data provides the ability to deliver a personalised and more definitive message to a targeted audience.
5 ways CoreLogic can help Channel Partners grow their business
Every day CoreLogic delivers timely property data and analytics to some of Australia’s largest organisations across banking, government, real estate and industry associations. Matching this rich property data to the channel partner’s online data provides the ability to deliver a personalised and more definitive message to a targeted audience.
- Increase the success of your marketing campaigns and reduce costs through timely targeting based on property based attributes and events .
- Access to the Channel Partners Program to harness the power of ingredient branding to accelerate your business potential.
- Real-time data and analytics via CoreLogic APIs to power your website, apps and software – access engaging content like property value, customisable reports, charts and statistics
- Extend your reach into online environments through our arrangements with consumer marketing services partners
- Leveraging CoreLogic data and analytics in your campaign targeting with the option to build customised analytic models and data sets
Frequently Asked Questions
CoreLogic brings offline data to the digital world by making its premium property data and analytics available for marketing campaigns across a multitude of channels. By matching our rich property data to your online data provides you the ability to deliver a personalised and more definitive message to your target audience.
The property information that is most successfully used for segmentation include location (e.g. capital city, regional), occupancy (e.g. own or rent, tenure), socio economic (e.g. property value, equity, level of rent), and property attributes (e.g. house or unit, size of residence, pool).
The CoreLogic offline property data stretches beyond household level information and includes development approvals, school zones, geo spatial data and aerial imagery which can be widely used to identify the presence of attributes such as solar panels, swimming pools and even roof pitch.
The introduction of the CoreLogic Partners Program aims to further grow partner expertise in property data sets, particularly in the application to digital advertising. Channel Partners can now enhance their business reputation by leveraging CoreLogic data and analytics in their campaign targeting, and even build customised analytic models and data sets.
There are a range of benefits available to reseller channel partners including ingredient branding, dedicated support, co-operative product development, and tailored product training to name a few.
Click here to go to the CoreLogic Partners Program web page.