Uncontrollable and destructive bushfires have unfortunately become an expected part of the Australian seasonal calendar.
The 2019- 2020 Black Summer bushfires caused historic losses of life, property, and land – destroying more than 3,000 homes, and scorching in excess of 17 million hectares* – that’s a land mass more than two-and-a-half times the size of Tasmania.Join Pierre Wiart, CoreLogic’s Head of Consulting and Risk Management Solutions, and Eugene Vassilliev, Head of Financial Services Solutions as they discuss insights from a data-driven analysis of the Black Summer bush fires.
- Review of the most impactful season 2019/2020
- CoreLogic Live Hazard Monitoring for the Finance Industry
- Impact on the lenders market
- Leveraging climate risk data to help with portfolio risk management
* Parliament of Australia, 2019–20 Australian bushfires—FAQ, March 2020