The latest research from Auckland Cityscope shows that property sales value have decreased over the past three months. In the three months to February 2018, there were 42 sales for a total of $306.3 million, as compared with 21 sales for a total of $370.5 million recorded for the three months to November 2017, and an increase from the 36 sales at a total of $222.9 million recorded for the three months to August 2017.
The latest data brings the total sales for the 12 months to $1.223 billion, a significant increase from the $747.7 million in sales recorded to the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Auckland Cityscope.
Notable sales in February 2018 update of Auckland Cityscope include:
- Spark City Building B at 167-191 Victoria Street West, Auckland Central, an eight-storey building with ground floor retail space and two levels of basement parking for 73 cars. Building completed in 2010 with a net lettable area 6,316 sqm, which was sold for $43.8 million;
- 136-142 Fanshawe Street, Auckland Central, a single-storey former warehouse, now mostly retail showrooms, built in the 1960s. There is a small two-storey section of residential apartments to the street and on-site parking for 40 cars in a paved yard with a gross floor area 2,726 sqm and which was sold for approximately $30.7 million through Bayleys Auckland Central and
- Kiwi Bank House at 153 Victoria Street West, Auckland Central, a six-storey office building with basement, built in 1962 with a building area of 4,777 sqm plus 75 car parks, which was sold for $30 million through Bayleys Auckland Central.
Properties listed as for sale in the February 2018 of Auckland Cityscope include:
- 17 South Street, Newton, an office building of three levels with a gross floor area 627 sqm plus basement parking for 15 cars, which is available through JLL Auckland;
- 134-138 Victoria Street West, Auckland Central, two old two-storey wooden buildings with a total gross floor area of 270 sqm, which are available through Ray White Commercial Auckland and
- Unit 137 at 131-139 Hobson Street, Auckland Central, a ground floor retail unit with three car spaces on the basement level, which is available through Bayleys Auckland Central.
Leasing opportunities in the February 2018 update of Auckland Cityscope include:
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers Tower at 188 Quay Street, Auckland Central, an office building of 29 storeys plus two basement levels for 358 car bays, which has office space of 100 to 2,298 sqm available for lease through Colliers International NZ and Bayleys Auckland Central;
- 292-308 Karangahape Road, Newton, a retail building comprising two floors to Karangahape Road and three floors to East Street and with parking for eight cars, which has retail space of 409 sqm available for lease through Bayleys Auckland Central and
- 10-14 Lorne Street, Auckland Central, a 10-storey office building with ground floor retail and a distinctive sloping facade above the third level, internally refurbished in 2010, which has office space of 400 to 2,220 sqm available for lease through Barfoot & Thoompson City Commercial.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe