The latest research from Chatswood Cityscope shows that commercial property sales in the areas covered by it have decreased in total sales value. For the quarter to September 2017 there were 29 sales at a total sales value of $58 million, compared to 26 sales at a total value of $199.4 million for the previous quarter. The yearly figures have decreased, with 118 sales at a total value of $529.7 million for the twelve months to September 2017, compared to 142 sales at a total value of $590.4 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Chatswood Cityscope:
Notable sales in the September 2017 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- 47-51 Dickson Avenue, Artarmon, a high-clearance warehouse facility with dual frontages and a two-storey brick office building at 47 Dickson Avenue with building area of 3,604 sqm, which was bought for $13 million;
- 11 Waltham Street, Artarmon, a three-storey brick building with offices on the ground and first floors and workshops in the basement on a 1,645 sqm block of land, which was bought for $5.95 million and
- Suite 2, Suite 3 and Suite 4 in The Chatswood at 28-36 Anderson Street, Chatswood, three commercial suites comprising 513 sqm, 293 sqm and 73 sqm respectively on the upper ground floor, which were bought together for approximately $5.3 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the September 2017 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- 50 Whiting Street, Artarmon, a freestanding high-clearance warehouse with ground floor and mezzanine office and on-site parking for about 5 vehicles, available through Sutton Anderson;
- Unit 244 in High Park Tower at 813 Pacific Highway, Chatswood, a 80 sqm office suite on level 4 including a car space and a 6 sqm storage on parking level 2, available through Kho & Lee Property and
- Unit 249 in High Park Tower at 813 Pacific Highway, Chatswood, a 43 sqm retail shop on level 1 including 2 car spaces and 6 sqm of storage, available through Century 21 – Seiwa.
Leasing opportunities listed in the September 2017 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- 47 Hotham Parade, Artarmon, a three-storey office and warehouse building including basement parking and hardstand, which has industrial/warehouse space of 2,500 sqm for lease through CBRE North Sydney;
- Solitaire, at 12 Help Street, Chatswood, a 14-storey office building with three levels of basement parking for 193 cars, which has office space ranging from 190 to 1,450 sqm for lease through JLL North Sydney and Cadigal Office Leasing and
- 11 Help Street, Chatswood, an eight-storey office and club building with basement parking, which has medical space of 199 to 638 sqm for lease through Hartigan Bolt.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe