The latest research from Docklands Cityscope shows that commercial property sales have significantly decreased in total sales value. For the quarter to January 2018, there were 16 sales at a total sales value of $33.2 million, compared to 22 sales at a total value of $386.1 million for the previous quarter. The yearly figures have increased in total value, with 74 sales at a total value of $1.671 billion for the twelve months to January 2018, compared to 42 sales at a total value of $306.5 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Docklands Cityscope.
Notable sales in the January 2018 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
• Aurecon Centre at 850 Collins Street, an eight-storey office building with retail space on the ground floor and car parking, with building area 17,337 sqm plus 120 car space lots in property at 852 Collins Street, which were bought for $15.61 million;
• Units 211E, Unit 212E, Unit 213E, three first floor retail shops and Unit 214E, a first floor commercial unit located in the Waterfront City at 425 Docklands Drive, which were bought for $5 million and
• Unit 118E in the Waterfront City at 425 Docklands Drive, which was bought for $2.5 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the January 2018 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
• Channel 7 Melbourne Broadcast Centre, 160 Harbour Esplanade, an office/studio building of five storeys plus basement parking for 144 spaces, with a total net lettable area of 7,980 sqm, for sale through Colliers International;
• Lot 127 in Lifestyle Working Collins at 838 Collins Street, a 74 sqm commercial unit on level 1, for sale through Jalin Reality Australia Pty Ltd – Melbourne and
• 1G/439 Docklands Drive in the Waterfront City Stage 1, a 200 sqm retail premises on the ground floor of the west building at the northern end, for sale through No Agent Property – Moorabbin.
Leasing opportunities listed in the January 2018 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
• The V1 residential tower , 8 McCrae Street, a 21 storey building with 13 retail premises to the street frontages and one small first floor office unit, has retail space ranging from 76 to 202 sqm for lease through TT Global – Melbourne;
• 380 Docklands Drive, an A-Grade, 11-storey office building, consisting of retail space on the ground level, parking on levels 1 to 3, and office space on levels 4 to 10, has office space ranging from 200 to 466 sqm for lease through Colliers International – Melbourne and Knight Frank and
• Aurecon Centre, 850 Collins Street, an eight-storey office building with retail space on the ground floor and car parking, has office space ranging from 440 to 1,790 sqm for lease through Colliers International – Melbourne.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe