The latest research from Docklands Cityscope shows that commercial property sales value have decreased with 8 sales at a total of $6.3 million for the quarter to January 2021, compared to the 3 sales at a total value of $8.4 million for the previous quarter. This brings the 12-month total to $289.9 million from 32 sales, a decrease from the $329.9 million of 44 sales for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Docklands Cityscope.
Notable sale in the January 2021 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- Lot 101, known as Shop 101/399 Docklands Drive (DK4C.1A.101), a 143 sqm ground floor retail unit and lot 102, known as Shop 102/397 Docklands Drive (DK4C.1A.102), a 117 sqm ground floor retail unit in the Aquavista Tower, an A-Grade,17-level commercial building, which were bought for $1.565 million and
- Lot 224 (DK8J.4C.224), lot 225 (DK8J.4C.225) and lot 226 (DK8J.4C.226) at 818-840 Collins Street, all three commercial units located on level 2 in the Lifestyle Working Collins Street, a six-storey building comprising 137 commercial suites, which were bought for $1.128 million.
Commercial/retail strata units listed as for sale in the January 2021 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- Lot 314 in the Lifestyle Working Collins Street building at 818-840 Collins Street (DK8J.4C.314), a 79 sqm commercial unit on level 3 together with a 1.5 KwH solar panel on level 4 mezzanine, which is for sale through RT Edgar - Monash;
- Unit 28, 28 Saint Mangos Lane (DK4D.2.28), a 130 sqm retail area, which is for sale through Vinci Carbone Property and
- Unit 106W, known as shop G6, also known as 6G/439 Docklands Drive (DK 2.106W), a 297 sqm retail shop on the ground floor, which is for sale through Ironfish Commercial Melbourne.
Leasing opportunities listed in the January 2021 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- Tower 2 Collins Square (DK10D.5B) at 17 Village Street, a 36-storey building comprising 55,743 sqm of office space on levels 9 to 35, 496 sqm of retail space and 111 car parking spaces in the basement, which has office space of 2,590 sqm for lease through Cushman & Wakefield Melbourne;
- The Gauge (DK8I.1) at 825 Bourke Street, the Victorian headquarters of Lend Lease Corporation; an eight-storey office building with a net lettable area of 10,362 sqm comprising 9,051 sqm of office space and 1,311 sqm of retail space in 8 shops, which has office space ranging from 1,501 to 9,048 sqm for lease through CBRE Melbourne and Colliers International Melbourne and
- 818 Bourke Street, also known as the Ericsson Commercial Tower (DK8C.3), comprising six levels of office space above a car park of three split levels with a net lettable area of 23,271 sqm including 1,300 sqm of ground floor retail space. There is parking for 163 cars and 165 bicycles, which has office space ranging from 3,570 to 10,739 sqm for lease through Savills Melbourne and CBRE Melbourne and JLL Melbourne.