The latest research from Docklands Cityscope shows that commercial property sales have decreased significantly with 9 sales at a total value of $12.2 million, compared to the 15 sales at a total value of $275.8 million for the previous quarter. This brings 12-month total to $560.8 million from 51 sales, a decrease from the $1.574 billion of 54 sales for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Docklands Cityscope.
Notable sales in the October 2019 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- A strata commercial component in the proposed Escala NewQuay development at 375-381 Docklands Drive, Docklands, which was bought off the plan for $8.1 million and
- Unit 24 at 16 Saint Mangos Lane, Docklands, a 385 sqm retail area on the corner of Caravel Lane and Saint Mangos Lane, within the series of integrated buildings of Sant’Elia, the Palladio and the Boyd, which was bought for $1.5 million.
Commercial/retail strata units listed as for sale in the October 2019 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- Lot 1324 in the Aquavista Tower at 401 Docklands Drive
A 66 sqm office suite on level 13, south-western corner of the building, which is for sale through All Commercial Real Estate - Moorabbin and
- Lot 1005 in the same tower
A 75 sqm office suite on level 10, north-west corner of the building, plus a car park space on parking level 7, which is for sale through Megadu Real Estate – Box Hill South.
Leasing opportunities listed in the October 2019 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- 818 Bourke Street also known as the Ericsson Commercial Tower
A 10-storey office building with 6 levels of office space and retail space on ground level above three levels of car park, which has office space ranging from 3,570 sqm to 10,739 sqm available through JLL Melbourne;
- The District Docklands at 440 Docklands Drive
A complex that comprises a number of two and three-storey buildings, which houses 80 stores and commercial space over two levels, has office space ranging from 300 sqm to 5,000 sqm available through Colliers International Melbourne and Cushman & Wakefield – Melbourne and
- 839 Collins Street
A 21-storey building comprising 38,000 sqm of office and retail space, completed in April 2019, which has office space ranging from 750 sqm to 1,960 sqm on level 15 available through Colliers International Melbourne and JLL Melbourne.