The latest research from Eastern Melbourne Cityscope shows property sales have decreased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter ending October 2017 totaled $214.8 million, compared to the $240.6 million recorded in the three months to July 2017.
This data brings the 12-month total to $648.2 million, a decrease from the $695.1 million recorded over the same period of previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Eastern Melbourne Cityscope.
Notable sales in the October 2017 update of Eastern Melbourne Cityscope include:
- Ferntree Business Park at 310 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill, a complex of ten office/warehouse/laboratory buildings, from one to five storeys, and two multi-storey car parks surrounded by paved parking areas, on a site of over 8.3 hectares, which was sold for $168 million;
- A three-storey office building in the Tally Ho Business Park at 8 Lakeside Drive, Burwood East, comprising two office levels plus lower ground and external parking for about 150 spaces with 4,552 sqm building area, which was sold for $18.08 million; and
- A two-storey office building in the Mulgrave Business Park at 362 Wellington Road, Mulgrave, with a building area of 3,611 sqm, completed in 1986, which was sold for $8 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the October 2017 update of Eastern Melbourne Cityscope include:
- 435 Malvern Road, South Yarra, a three-level office building with a showroom on ground level, completed in early 2001 with a building area of 2713 sqm, which is for sale by auction through Vinci Carbone Property Pty Ltd Melbourne;
- 381 Tooronga Road, Hawthorn East, a two and three-level office building including a 16-space lower ground floor car park, available through Morley Commercial; and
- 785-789 Toorak Road, Kew East, a four-level office building including car parking in the basement and on the ground floor for 123 cars, with a net lettable area of 4,035 sqm, available through JLL Melbourne and Colliers International Melbourne East.
Leasing opportunities in the October 2017 update of Eastern Melbourne Cityscope include:
- 19-23 Prospect Street, Box Hill, an office building of five levels including two levels of basement parking for 152 cars, which has office space ranging from 390 sqm to 3,243 sqm available through GormanKelly;
- 14-16 Prospect Street, Box Hill, a four-storey concrete office building with a glass paneled wall frontage, plus basement parking for 108 cars, which has office space ranging from 180 sqm to 3,221 sqm available through Fitzroys; and
- 112 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford, a former factory/warehouse building, four and five storeys, converted to offices, which has office space ranging from 920 sqm to 2,000 sqm available through Fitzroys.