The latest research from Eastern Melbourne Cityscope shows property sales have decreased in the past three months in total sales value.
Sales recorded in the quarter ending January 2020 totalled $60.2 million from 22 sales, compared to the $184.7 million from 35 sales recorded in the three months to October 2019.
This data brings the 12-month total to $508.3 million, an increase from the $471.1 million recorded over the same period of previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Eastern Melbourne Cityscope.
Notable sales in the January 2020 update of Eastern Melbourne Cityscope include:
- Lot 1,15 Compark Circuit, Mulgrave, a 2-level building of 2,956 sqm with 118 car spaces (93 basement car parks and 25 open car parks) and Lot 2, 13 Compark Circuit, Mulgrave, a 2-level building of 2,956 sqm with 115 car spaces (75 basement car parks and 40 open car parks) were bought together for $27.8 million through Knight Frank and Dawkins Occhiuto Real Estate;
- 651 Doncaster Road, Doncaster, an office building of 2,200 sqm over four levels, including a basement car park of 76 cars plus parking for 19 cars on paved land, which sold for $15.15 million through CBRE Melbourne and Gorman Commercial and
- 49 - 51 Railway Road, Blackburn, a 3-level office building with parking for about 23 cars to the rear of the lower ground floor with a building area of 741sqm, which was sold for $3.31 million through Colliers International - Melbourne East.
Properties listed as for sale in the January 2020 update of Eastern Melbourne Cityscope include:
- 62 - 70 Johnston Street, Fitzroy, a 2-storey office building with parking for 10 cars to the rear of the ground floor with a site area of 765 sqm, which is for sale through CVA Property Consultant;
- Lot 11, Adamco Business Park Monash at 2 - 4 Sarton Road, Clayton, a 2-storey office with attached high clearance warehouse space with an area of 275 sqm comprising ground floor office of 49 sqm, first floor office of 56 sqm and warehouse space of170 sqm. The lot includes four open car spaces and is for sale with an asking price of $750,000 through CVA Property Consultant and
- Unit 506 in Princess Tower, at 1 Princess Street, Kew, a commercial unit of 90 sqm on the fifth floor plus three car spaces, which is for sale with an asking price of $490,000 through Peter Markovic Fitzroy.
Leasing opportunities in the January 2020 update of Eastern Melbourne Cityscope include:
- 591-597 Blackburn Road, Notting Hill, part of Notting Hill Business Campus, a 2-storey office building to the front and warehouse space to the rear, which has office space of ranging from 811 to 1,814 sqm available through Pellicano Group, Colliers International - Melbourne East and CBRE (Mulgrave);
- 990 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill, a concrete and glass-paneled office building of nine levels, including three basement levels with 403 car spaces, which has office space of 300 to 1,922 sqm available through Colliers International, JLL-Glen Waverley, Victory Corporate Serviced Offices – Melbourne, Instant Office Solutions and The One Real Estate – Box Hill and
- Vantage, at 109 - 133 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, a four-storey concrete office building with a glass facade plus four levels of basement car parking for 455 cars, which has office space of 1,585 sqm available through Colliers International - Melbourne East.