The latest research from Eastern Sydney Cityscope shows property sales value have slightly decreased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter to April 2018 totalled $260.9 million, a decrease from the $268.4 million recorded in the quarter to January 2018 and an increase from the $127.9 million recorded in the quarter to October 2017.
This data brings the 12 month total to $791 million, an increase from the $691.9 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Eastern Sydney Cityscope.
Notable sales listed in the April 2018 update of Eastern Sydney Cityscope include:
- 150 William Street, Wolloomooloo, an eight-storey office building, with four levels of basement parking for 74 cars and balconies to the rear. Built 1986 and refurbished in 1996 and 2016 with a net lettable office area of 5,668 sqm, which was bought for $58.8 million through Laing & Simmons Commercial Sydney;
- Bay Village at 28-32 Cross Street, Double Bay, a two-storey shopping complex with a single storey annexe on a 1,035 sqm block, which was bought for $45 million through Colliers International and Ray White Double Bay and
- 80 Regent Street, 82 Regent Street, 84 Regent Street, 86 Regent Street and 88 Regent Street, Redfern comprising five two-storey retail buildings, which were bought together for $30 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the April 2018 update of Eastern Sydney Cityscope include:
- 185 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, a three-storey Victorian Free Classical style building with rear access to Little Oxford Street with a net lettable area of 283 sqm on a 133 sqm block, available through Khoury & Partners Parramatta;
- 31 Albion Street, Surry Hills, a three-storey house used as commercial offices on a 89 sqm block, available through LJ Hooker Commercial Sydney and
- 226 Riley Street, Surry Hills, a three-level house with a single-storey brick extension to Riley Street which is used for retail purposes, on a 219 sqm block, available through D’Ettorre Real Estate.
Leasing opportunities listed in the April 2018 update of Eastern Sydney Cityscope include:
- College House at 72 Mary Street, Surry Hills, a five-storey commercial building with underground parking which has showroom space of 178 sqm available for lease through TGC Sydney;
- 120-124 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills, a three-storey brick commercial building with a rear lane access with eight car spaces which has office space of 194 to 1,508 sqm available for lease through JLL Sydney and
- 10-12 Elizabeth Street, Paddington, a three-storey brick and tile building comprising ground floor retail space, office space upstairs and basement parking for 19 cars which has office space of 180 sqm available for lease through Oxford Agency Darlinghurst.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe