The latest research from Eastern Sydney Cityscope shows property sales value have decreased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter to July 2018 totalled $132.1 million, a large decrease from the $260.4 million recorded in the quarter to April 2018 and from the $268.4 million recorded in the quarter to January 2018.
This data brings the 12 month total to $788.8 million, an increase from the $778.8 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Eastern Sydney Cityscope.
Notable sales listed in the July 2018 update of Eastern Sydney Cityscope include:
- The 99-year leasehold of the retail component of the Stamford Cosmopolitan Centre, at 2-22 Knox Street, Double Bay, a 25-tenant centre arranged around a central arcade with 15 car spaces and a floor area of 2,291 sqm, was bought for approximately $40 million through Savills Sydney;
- Unit 9, 110 Spring Street, Bondi Junction a commercial unit of 2,127 sqm across levels 1, 2 & 3, was bought for $20 million and
- 202-210 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, a single-storey structure and an outdoor dining area on a block of 328 sqm, was bought for $7.5 million through CBRE (Sydney).
Properties listed as for sale in the July 2018 update of Eastern Sydney Cityscope include:
- 56 Oxford Street, Paddington, a two-storey building with ground level retail space, residential space upstairs and a garage to the rear, built in 1902, available through Richardson & Wrench Commercial Eastern Suburbs;
- 17 Transvaal Avenue, Double Bay, a single-storey house used commercially with a building area of 88 sqm on a 240 sqm block, available through Raine & Horne Commercial Bondi Junction and
- 92 Oxford Street, Paddington, a 1905, two-storey brick building with parking for two cars to the rear and a building area of 155 sqm, available through Metro Commercial Double Bay.
Leasing opportunities listed in the July 2018 update of Eastern Sydney Cityscope include:
- 64-76 Kippax Street, Surry Hills an eight-storey warehouse conversion commercial building with retail on the lower ground floor and parking for 72 cars, which has office space of 708 to 6,686 sqm available for lease through Karbon Property – Sydney and Colliers International;
- 100 William Street, Woolloomooloo, a 24-storey, 29,850-sqm office building with basement parking, which has office space ranging from 35 to 898 sqm available for lease through CI Australia and
- 133 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, a three-storey retail building which has retail space of 80 to 1,017sqm available for lease through Krulis Commercial - Bondi Junction.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe