The latest research from Macquarie Park Cityscope shows property sales for the three months to August 2017 have increased substantially from the preceding quarter. Sales recorded in the quarter ending August 2017 totalled $1.217 billion, an increase from the $589.8 million recorded in the three months to May 2017, and from the $504.7 million recorded to February 2017.
For the year ending August 2017, there were 92 sales at a total value of $2.432 billion, compared to 100 sales at a total value of $1.73 billion for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Macquarie Park Cityscope.
Notable sales in the August 2017 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- Part of the Homebush Corporate Centre at 15 Carter Street, Lidcombe, a complex of office buildings, high-clearance warehouses and on-grade parking on a block of 45,690 sqm, which was bought for approximately $290 million;
- 13 Halifax Street, Macquarie Park, a vacant land of 2,820 sqm and 15 Halifax Street, Macquarie Park, a vacant land of 12,520 sqm, were bought together for $190 million;
- Macquarie Corporate Park Building B at 101 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, a three-storey office building with high-clearance warehouses, parking for 450 cars, extensively refurbished in 1998 with a net lettable area 14,687 sqm, which was bought for $180 million.
Properties for sale in Macquarie Park Cityscope in August 2017 include:
- 106 Bowden Street, Ryde, a two-storey building and high clearance factory with parking to the front on a block of 911 sqm, available through PropertyFox;
- Suite 2.2 at 54-56 Delhi Road, North Ryde, a 162 sqm commercial unit including a deck on level 2 plus a 71 sqm car parking area on basement level 2, available through Glass Property Consultants;
- 27 Sirius Road, Lane Cove West, a three-storey office building featuring a paved forecourt and high-clearance warehouse with a net lettable area 8,100 sqm, available through CBRE North Sydney.
Leasing opportunities in the August 2017 of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- Riverview Park Estate at 166 Epping Road, Lane Cove West, comprising two three-storey office buildings joined by a central two-storey atrium plus two levels of basement parking for 236 cars, which has office space ranging from 700 to 4,300 sqm for lease through Savills Parramatta, Knight Frank North Sydney and CBRE North Sydney;
- 3 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, an eight-storey commercial building with three retail units on the ground floor plus four levels of basement security parking for 303 vehicles, which has office space ranging from 425 to 3,600 sqm for lease through CBRE Western Sydney, JLL Parramatta and JLL North Sydney;
- 2 Dawn Fraser Avenue and 4 Dawn Fraser Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, a pair of seven-storey office buildings with 32,704 sqm of office space, 1,838 sqm of retail space and 593 car parks over six shared basement levels. The buildings are connected by two enclosed pedestrian bridges, at levels two and three and at levels six and seven, which has office space ranging from 2,250 to 18,427 sqm for lease through Dexus Property Group and Colliers International - Sydney.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe