The latest research from North Sydney Cityscope shows sales have increased in total value in the quarter to October 2017. Sales recorded in the most recent quarter totalled $960.2 million from 70 sales, a large increase in total value compared to the $540.4 million from 71 sales in the quarter to July 2017 and the $520.4 million from 67 sales in the quarter to April 2017.
This quarter brings the twelve-month total value of sales to $2.387 billion, an increase from the $1.708 billion recorded for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of North Sydney Cityscope.
Notable sales for the October 2017 update of North Sydney Cityscope include:
- A total of 11 properties in St Leonards including 564 Pacific Highway, 562 Pacific Highway, 560 Pacific Highway, 558 Pacific Highway, 79 Lithgow Street, 77 Lithgow Street, 75 Lithgow Street, 71-73 Lithgow Street, 86-90 Christie Street, 84 Christie Street and 82 Christie Street, which were bought as a development site for a total of $295 million;
- 15 Blue Street, North Sydney, a 19-storey plus a retail level with three shops and four levels of basement parking for 176 cars with a net lettable area of 16,144 sqm, which was bought for $168 million and
- 1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, a 15-storey office building contains 10 floors of office space, basement and ground floor parking for a total of 54 cars, with a net lettable area of 7,642 sqm, which was bought for $114.5 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the October 2017 update in the areas covered by North Sydney Cityscope include:
- 54 Miller Street, North Sydney, a 14-storey office building with basement parking for 77 cars, net lettable area 7,011 sqm, for sale through CBRE North Sydney and CBRE Sydney;
- 32 Walker Street, North Sydney, a 13-level building with two levels of basement parking for 31 cars and a tavern extending over the ground and first floors. Completed in August 1988 with a net lettable area 6,622 sqm and typical floor plates 512 sqm, it is for sale through Savills Sydney and CI Australia and
- 23 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest, a 2-storey commercial building with ground floor retail on a 272 sqm land, for sale through Sutton Anderson.
Leasing opportunities in the October 2017 update in the areas covered by North Sydney Cityscope include:
- 100 Christie Street, St Leonards, a 12-storey office building with parking for 74 cars, which has office space of 400 to 8,500 sqm available through CBRE North Sydney;
- Ogilvy House at 72 Christie Street, St Leonards, an A-grade 8-storey office building (stepped) with basement parking for 228 cars, which has office space of 300 to 3,000 sqm available through Cadigal Office Leasing and Colliers International;
- 41 McLaren Street, North Sydney, a 7-storey building with two additional lower ground parking levels to Harnett Street for 90 cars, which has office space of 100 to 1,600 sqm available through CI Australia and
- 60 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, a 3-storey office building with basement parking for 60 cars, which has office space of 150 to 1,895 sqm available through PropertyFox.