The latest research from North Sydney Cityscope shows sales have decreased in total value in the quarter to July 2018.
Sales recorded in the most recent quarter totalled $403.5 million from 46 sales, a decrease in total value compared to the $503.8 million from 31 sales in the quarter to April 2018 and the $658.5 million from 56 sales in the quarter to January 2018.
This quarter brings the twelve-month total value of sales to $2.528 billion, a large increase from the $2.063 billion recorded for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of North Sydney Cityscope.
Notable sales for the July 2018 update of North Sydney Cityscope include:
- 77 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, formerly FAI Insurance Building, a 15-storey office building comprising two levels of basement parking for 41 cars via Little Walker Street and six shops on the ground floor; completed in 1968, which was bought for $112.35 million;
- 154 Pacific Highway, Greenwich, formerly the Johnson & Johnson Building, a 10-storey office building with four basement levels for 194 cars, built in the 1970s with a net lettable area of 6,427 sqm, which was bought for $60.2 million; and
- 54 Miller Street, North Sydney, a 14-storey office building with a net lettable area of 7,011 sqm and basement parking for 77 cars, completed in 1971, which was bought for $59.4 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the July 2018 update in the areas covered by North Sydney Cityscope include:
- A half interest in Coca-Cola Place at 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, formerly Ark Tower, a 21-storey A-grade office building with a net lettable area of 28,500 sqm and basement parking, completed in May 2010, which is for sale through US firm PGIM Real Estate;
- Roth House at 118-124 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest, a three-storey building with a net lettable area of about 1,500 sqm and basement parking for 23 cars, completed in 1972, which is for sale through Colliers International North Sydney; and
- 398 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, a mixed use four-storey building consisting of 17 residential apartments, 2 retail tenancies and a basement car park completed in early 2018, which is for sale through Colliers International North Sydney.
Leasing opportunities in the July 2018 update in the areas covered by North Sydney Cityscope include:
- 76 Berry Street, North Sydney, an 11-storey commercial building with two basement levels of parking for 120 cars, completed 1984, which has office space ranging from 900 to 3,000 sqm available through Cadigal Office Leasing and Knight Frank North Sydney;
- 146 Arthur Street, North Sydney, a 12-storey commercial office tower comprising 10 levels of office space with each floor area approximately 750 sqm, a lower ground floor showroom of 195 sqm and security parking for 133 cars in three basement levels, which has office space ranging from 101 to 2,500 sqm available through CBRE Sydney North and Knight Frank North Sydney; and
- 116 Miller Street, North Sydney, an eight-storey building with banking and retail space on the ground floor and seven levels of commercial office space above, completed late 1992, which has office space ranging from 500 to 1,600 sqm available through Cadigal Office Leasing North Sydney.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe