The latest research from Norwest Cityscope shows a decrease in the total value of sales over the last quarter. For the three months to April 2018, there were 19 sales at a total value of $65 million, compared to the 17 sales at a total value of $107.7 million for the three months to January 2018.
This data brings the 12-month total to $297.4 million, an increase from the $143.9 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Norwest Cityscope.
Notable sales recorded in the April 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- 5 Irvine Place, Bella Vista, a two-storey commercial building consisting of offices and showrooms with under croft and on-grade parking, which was sold for $36 million;
- Lots 17, Lot 18, Lot 19, Lot 20 and Lot 50, which are also known as office suites 201 to 205 at Q Central Norwest, 10 Norbrik Drive, Bella Vista with a total area of 1,110 sqm on level two plus 46 undercover car spaces, were sold together for $7.41 million through THiiNK Commercial Bella Vista and
- Lot 68 known as Suite 705 of 704 sqm, Lot 69 known as Suite 706 of 111 sqm and Lot 70 known as Suite 707 of 106 sqm on level seven at 12 Norwest Central, 12 Century Circuit, and storage Lot 60 at 10 Norwest Central, 10 Century Circuit, Baulkham Hills, which were sold together for $4.35 million.
Some strata properties for sale in the April 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- 10-12 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a three-storey office and warehouse building with on-grade parking on a 9,785 sqm site, for sale through Colliers International Sydney;
- Unit 7 in the Meridian Business Centre at 5-7 Meridian Place, Bella Vista, a two storey commercial unit comprising 1,071 sqm in building B, which is to be auctioned 9 May, 2018 through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills and
- Lot 27, known as unit 117, 14 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, comprising 157 sqm on level one in the north east part of the building, plus six car spaces, which is for sale with an asking price of $1.1 million Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills.
Significant leasing opportunities in the April 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Retail space ranging from 5 to 120 sqm are available for pre-lease at both the Sydney Metro North West Rail Link development located at 2-12 Celebration Drive, Baulkham Hills and 25-33 Brookhollow Avenue, Baulkham Hills via expressions of interest closing 1st June, through Savills;
- Norwest Quay, 21 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills, a four-storey office building with 10,836 sqm of net lettable area, above three levels of basement parking for 427 cars, which has office space from 500 to 1,035 sqm available through Colliers International and Norwest Commercial & Industrial, Baulkham Hills and
- 10-12 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a three-storey office and warehouse building with on-grade parking, has industrial space of 4,257 sqm available through Colliers International.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe