The latest research from Norwest Cityscope shows an increase in the total value of sales over the last quarter. For the three months to October 2018, there were 15 sales at a total value of $62.1 million, compared to the 15 sales at a total value of $15.5 million for the three months to July 2018.
This data brings the 12-month total to $251.3 million, an increase from the $168.4 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Norwest Cityscope.
Notable sales recorded in the October 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Novotel Sydney Norwest at 1 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills, formerly Crowne Plaza Norwest, completed in August 2000, a four-storey hotel with 132 rooms and parking for approximately 200 cars, which was sold for $27.5 million;
- 10-12 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a three-storey office and warehouse building with on-grade parking and building area of 4,257 sqm on a 9,785 sqm block, which was sold for $19.75 million and
- A two storey commercial unit at the Meridian Business Centre, known as Unit 7, 5-7 Meredian Place, Bella Vista, comprising 1,071 sqm in building B, which was sold for $4.455 million.
Some strata properties for sale in the October 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Lot 24 - known as suites A201 to A202 at 20 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, comprising 348 sqm on level 2 of the South Tower (Building A) and 182 sqm of parking space on car park level 2 (south), for sale through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Real Estate;
- Lot 28 - known as suite 210 at 4 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills, comprising 98 sqm on level 2 and 55 sqm of parking space on car park level 2, for sale by auction on 7 November 2018 through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Real Estate and
- Esplanade Norwest Lake development at 11-13 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills, which will be a $280 million project comprising of a 16 and 19 storeys towers containing ground floor retail, three levels of commercial space and five levels of basement parking for 652 cars and residential units on upper levels, has office and retails space ranging from 32 to 1,200 sqm available off the plan through PRDnationwide Norwest.
Significant leasing opportunities in the October 2018 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- T1 Norwest at 14 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a five-storey concrete panel commercial building with parking on every level, completed mid-2008, which has office space ranging from 68 to 538 sqm available through Norwest Commercial & Industrial – Baulkham Hills and Coutts Real Estate – Bella Vista;
- Norwest Marketown at 4 Century Circuit, Baulkham Hills, a two-storey shopping centre to Century Circuit, plus three single-storey buildings and a Shell service station to Norwest Boulevard, completed in 1999, has retail space ranging from 57 to 470 sqm available through Colliers International Sydney West; and
- 2 Burbank Place, Baulkham Hills at the Burbank Corporate Centre, a 7-storey building with 2 levels of basement parking completed August 2007, has a top floor office space of 364 sqm plus an 800 sqm rooftop terrace available through Thiink Commercial – Bella Vista.