The latest research from Norwest Cityscope shows an increase in the total value of sales over the last quarter. For the three months to January 2020, there were 16 sales at a total value of $58.7 million, compared to the 9 sales at a total value of $7.6 million for the three months to October 2019.
This data brings the 12-month total to $440.2 million, an increase from the $157.4 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Norwest Cityscope.
Notable sales of strata recorded in the January 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- 7 Maitland Place, Norwest, a two-storey office and warehouse building with on-grade parking to the side and rear of the building for about 140 cars and a net lettable area 6,193 sqm, comprising three different types of space - office space, warehousing and pharmaceutical manufacturing space, which sold for $44.5 million;
- Lot 2, known as suite G.02 at Versatile, 29-31 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a retail space of 317 sqm on the ground level, south-westerly aspect, plus 13 car spaces, which sold together for $2.6 million through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills and
- Lot 1, known as 154 at Lexington Corporate, 24-32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, part of building D, 436 sqm on the lower ground level and 102 sqm on the ground level plus eight car spaces on the lower ground level, which sold for $2.3 million.
Some strata properties for sale in the January 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Lot 17, known as suite 106, Zhen:Norwest at 33 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, comprising 164 sqm on level 1 of the west tower and five car spaces on parking level 2, for sale at an asking price of $1,440,000 through THiiNK Commercial Bella Vista;
- Lot 11, known as unit C7, The Solent Centre at 1-3 Burbank Place, Norwest, comprising 184 sqm on level 2 of building C with 96 sqm of parking on level 1, 13 sqm of parking on level 2 and a 12 sqm storage area on level 1, for sale at an asking price of $1,375,000 through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills and
- Lot 1, known as suite 101, comprising 123 sqm on level one and 84 sqm of parking on parking level one and Lot 2, known as suite 102, comprising 142 sqm on level one and 98 sqm of parking on parking level one, both at 12 Norwest Central, 12 Century Circuit, Norwest, are for sale in one line through Bawdens Industrial.
Leasing opportunities in the January 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Versatile at 29-31 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, two five-storey commercial buildings, connected by a three-level atrium foyer, completed in July 2008 with parking for 392 cars in the basement and in a four-level car parking station adjoining the main building plus a net lettable area 10,031 sqm, which has several strata office suites available through Coutts Real Estate – North West;
- Vantage at 7-9 Irvine Place, Bella Vista, a 5-storey commercial building with a cafe at ground level and undercover parking for 569 cars built in 2011 with net lettable area of 12,760 sqm, has office space ranging from 530 to 2,722 sqm available through Norwest Commercial & Industrial - Baulkham Hills and Coutts Real Estate – North West and
- Alpha at 5 Celebration Drive, Bella Vista, a 6 and 7-storey office building with on-grade and basement parking for 344 cars and net lettable area of 8,600 sqm, completed in February 2006, has an office space of 204 sqm available through Bawdens Industrial.