The latest research from Parramatta Cityscope shows sales have declined in the quarter to September 2017. In the latest quarter there were 19 sales at a total value of $189.6 million, compared to 27 sales at a total value of $351.9 million for the previous quarter. However, the 12-monthly sales value has increased, with 97 sales at a total value of $757.7 million for the year to September 2017, compared to 102 sales at a total value of $496.2 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Parramatta Cityscope.
Notable sales in the September 2017 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 126 Church Street, Parramatta, a 13-storey office block with basement parking for 47 cars and net lettable area of 9,870 sqm, which sold for $52 million through Colliers International Sydney West;
- 263-265 Church Street, Parramatta, a three-storey retail building on a 594 sqm block and 295-309 Church Street, Parramatta, a 2-storey retail building with 17 parking spaces to the rear on a 1,075 sqm block, which sold together for $50 million through Khoury & Partners and
- The retail shopping complex of Entrada at 20 Victoria Road, Parramatta, comprising 11 commercial/retail tenancies and a supermarket on the ground level and level 1 plus 196 car parking spaces, which sold for $41.32 million through CBRE. The sale represented an initial yield of 5.80% on a passing income of $2,396,313 (net).
Properties for sale in the September 2017 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 318 Church Street, Parramatta, a two-storey brick building on a 152 sqm block, scheduled for auction on 24 October 2017 through Khoury and Partners – Parramatta and
- 14-16 Parkes Street, Harris Park, a five-storey commercial building with covered car parking on the ground level for 28 cars; 18 Parkes Street, Harris Park (PM30.18), a two-storey building with parking for 30 cars to the rear and in the basement and 20 Parkes Street, Harris Park, a two-storey brick office building with basement parking for 12 cars; available through Knight Frank Sydney;
Leasing opportunities listed in the September 2017 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 80 George Street, Parramatta, two office buildings of 6 and 11 storeys with basement parking for 103 cars, which has office space ranging from 259 to 1,581 sqm available through CBRE Western Sydney;
- Wentworth Place at 9 Wentworth Street, Parramatta, Wentworth Place, a seven-storey office building with six levels of office space, ground floor foyer and restaurant, and basement parking for 91 cars, which has office space ranging from 457 to 1,268 sqm available through CBRE Western Sydney and Colliers International Sydney West and
- The Octagon at 110 George Street, Parramatta, comprising Atriums 1 and 2, each of four octagonal seven-storey pods grouped around a central atrium, each office level is configured into eight interlinked office areas which combine to provide 3,200 sqm on each level and parking for 343 cars, which has office space ranging from 70 to 1,000 sqm available through CBRE Western Sydney and Knight Frank Sydney.