The latest research from Perth Cityscope shows property sales have increased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter to September 2017 totalled $580.8 million, a large increase from both the June 2017 quarter which totalled $171.5 million, and from the $43.7 million recorded in the three months to March 2017.
This data brings the 12-month total to $1.047 billion, a slight decrease from the $1.197 billion recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Perth Cityscope.
Notable sales in the September 2017 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Westralia Square, at 141 St Georges Terrace, Perth, a 19-storey office building completed in 1991, comprising ground and 18 upper floors plus five basement parking levels with 537 car parking bays on a 5,193 sqm site, which sold for $216.25 million through HWL Ebsworth;
- The Quadrant, at 1 William Street, Perth, an office building with ground and 20 upper storeys plus two levels of basement parking for 141 car park spaces, completed in 1991 on a 3,629 sqm site, which sold for $175 million and
- 109 St Georges Terrace, Perth, a 20 storey office tower; opened in 1972 (as Wales Centre) with basement parking for 75 car park spaces on a 2,124 sqm site, which sold for $71.77 million through Savills and Knight Frank.
Properties listed for sale in the September 2017 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Miss Maud Swedish Hotel and Restaurant, at 97 Murray Street, Perth, two three-storey buildings combined comprising of 52 hotel rooms on a 1,161 sqm site is for sale by expressions of interest through Savills;
- 12 Prowse Street, West Perth, a modern two-storey office building with lower-ground parking for eight cars and a net lettable area of 280 sqm for sale through Raine & Horne Commercial - Wembley and
- Ilbery's House, at 845 Hay Street, Perth, a two-storey retail and office building, the upper floor of which is entered via His Majesty's Lane, built in 1989 and with a net lettable area of 1,372 sqm, for sale through JLL – Perth and Momentum Wealth Commercial Property.
Significant leasing opportunities in the September 2017 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Transport House, at 441 Murray Street, Perth, an eight-storey office building with a 2-storey arm to the front, and basement parking for 39 cars; completed in 1986 with a net lettable area of 5,793 sqm, in which the whole building is for lease through CBRE;
- One Eleven St Georges Terrace, at 111 St Georges Terrace, Perth, a 20-storey office tower with tenant-only basement parking for 75 cars, completed in 1974 and refurbished in 1988 with a total net lettable area of 19,867 sqm, which has office space from 106 to 5,198 sqm for lease through JLL Perth and
- Shell House, also known as KS2 (Kings Square 2), an 11-storey A-grade office building; completed in late 2015 comprising of 20,440 sqm of office space, 530 sqm of ground floor retail and basement parking for 79, which has office space ranging from 750 to 3,656 sqm for lease through JLL CBRE.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe