The latest research from Perth Cityscope shows property sales have significantly decreased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter to December 2017 totalled $39.7 million, a large decrease from both the September 2017 quarter which totalled $579.9 million, and from the $171.5 million recorded in the three months to June 2017.
This data brings the 12-month total to $834.8 million, a large decrease from the $1.301 billion recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Perth Cityscope.
Notable sales in the December 2017 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- A total of 64 studio apartments in the Aire Apartments development, at 657 Murray Street, West Perth, which were sold off the plan for $12.5 million;
- 7-13 Queen Street, Perth, a two-storey brick building with ground floor shops on a 520 sqm site, which sold for $5 million and
- Survey House, 18 Prowse Street, West Perth, a two-storey office building with basement parking for 27 cars on a 1,165 sqm site, which sold for $3.4 million through Colliers International.
Properties listed for sale in the December 2017 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- 182 St Georges Terrace, Perth, an 11-storey office building plus basement parking for 33 cars; built 1956 and refurbished both in 1986 and latest in 2004, has a net lettable area of 5,317 sqm, is for sale through JLL and Knight Frank;
- 272 Hay Street, East Perth, a single-storey shop building and 274 Hay Street, East Perth, a two-storey shop and office building, are for sale by expressions of interest through Ron Farris Real Estate and
- 1 Havelock Street, West Perth, a four-storey office building including roof-top penthouses, basement parking for 201 cars, and a tennis court to the south of the building, built in 1990 and refurbished in 2015 with net lettable area of 5,199 sqm, for sale through CBRE and Knight Frank.
Significant leasing opportunities in the December 2017 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Quayside On Mill at 2 Mill Street, Perth, originally Dayton Plaza, an office building of 13 storeys above lower ground parking for 39 cars; with a net lettable area of 11,746 sqm, which has floor areas ranging from 190 to 3,184 sqm for lease through JLL and CBRE;
- Septimus Roe Square, at 256 Adelaide Terrace, Perth, originally CAGA Centre, a 17-storey office building, with some retail space and a terrace area on the ground floor, completed in 1976 with net lettable area of 17,719 sqm, which has office space of 94 to 3,030 sqm for lease through Savills and Colliers International and
- WestCentre, at 1260 Hay Street, West Perth, a seven-storey office building with basement parking, ground floor retail arcade, mezzanine level professional and retail suites, and 5 upper floors of offices and to the corner of Mayfair and Outram Streets, an eight-level parking station which includes 2 levels of retail/office space to Outram Street, which has floor areas ranging from 100 to 8,000 sqm for lease through Altegra Property.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe