The latest research from Perth Cityscope shows property sales have slightly decreased in the past three months.
Sales recorded in the quarter to September 2018 totalled $160.6 million from 23 sales, compared to the $182.6 million from 22 sales recorded in the quarter to June 2018 and the $191.2 million from 22 sales recorded in the quarter to March 2018.
This data brings the 12-month total to $573 million, a large decrease from the $1.046 billion recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Perth Cityscope.
Notable sales in the September 2018 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Wellington Central at 836 Wellington Street, West Perth, an 8-level office building, completed in March 2009, comprising 682 sqm retail space on the ground floor, parking for 138 vehicles over levels 1 and 2, and 11,973 sqm office space over the top five levels, which sold for $91.3 million through Knight Frank Perth and Sydney;
- The Richardson Aged Care at 32-36 Richardson Street, West Perth, a conversion of the former Richardson Hotel, Suites and Spa, providing 92 units over eight floors, restaurant, bar and pool-side entertainment areas on ground floor and community lounge rooms on each level, which sold for over $23.81 million and
- 87 Colin Street, West Perth, a 3-level office building built over lower ground level parking for 63 cars, with a net lettable area of 2,584 sqm, completed in 1987, which sold for $8.5 million.
Properties listed for sale in the September 2018 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- 76 Kings Park Road, West Perth, a 5-storey office building above lower ground parking with a net lettable area of 3,640 sqm, which is available through Savills;
- RSM Bird Cameron Building at 8 St Georges Terrace, Perth, an 8-storey building with a curved facade and a net lettable area of 4,554 sqm, completed in 1989, which is available through JLL Perth and
- The Westin Perth Hotel at 480 Hay Street, comprising 368 rooms, two basement levels of car parking for 181 vehicles, 7 function rooms, an 800 sqm ball room, a business centre, club lounge, day spa, gymnasium, swimming pool and bars, which is available through JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group.
Significant leasing opportunities in the September 2018 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- 441 Murray Street, Perth, an 8-storey office building with a 2-storey arm to the front, and basement parking for 39 cars, which has office space ranging from 665 sqm to 5,793 sqm available through Sheffield Property Group;
- Parmelia House at 191 St Georges Terrace, Perth, a 19-storey office building with a lower ground level retail arcade, parking for 118 cars, a Gymnasium at mezzanine level and a conference room on level 19, which has office space ranging from 100 sqm to 2,100 sqm available through CBRE, JLL Perth and Hawaiian Perth and
- Durack Centre at 263 Adelaide Terrace, Perth, a 13-storey office building plus two basement parking levels for 159 cars, and a 5-level building on the southern end of the site, completed early 2009, which has office space ranging from 200 sqm to 5,176 sqm available through Sheffield Property Group.