The latest research from Perth Cityscope shows property sales have significantly decreased in the past three months.
Sales recorded in the quarter to June 2019 totalled $158.2 million, a large decrease from the March 2019 quarter which totalled $638.2 million, and from the $192.2 million recorded in the three months to December 2018.
This data brings the 12-month total to $1.149 billion, an increase from the $990.6 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Perth Cityscope.
Notable sales in the June 2019 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Subsea7 House at 66 St Georges Terrace, Perth, an A-grade, 12-storey office building comprising 11 levels of office space, 180 sqm of retail space on the ground and mezzanine levels and 2 basement levels with 66 car spaces and storage, which sold for $71.82 million;
- 76 Kings Park Road, West Perth, a 5-storey office building above lower ground parking for 104 cars, 19 of which are located at 92 Thomas Street. The leg to Rheola Street contains two rows of car ports, providing a further 24 car parking spaces, which sold for approximately $20.3 million and
- 179 St Georges Terrace, Perth, an 8-storey office building plus a basement level with 16 car parking, which sold for $18.25 million.
Properties listed for sale in the June 2019 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- 26 Queen Street, Perth, a 3-storey commercial building, built in 1907 and extensively refurbished between 2006 and 2007, with a net lettable area of 1,128 sqm. The property includes half a side lane used as parking for 5 cars, is for sale through Knight Frank Perth ;
- BGC Centre at 28 The Esplanade, Perth, a 15-storey office building plus ground, mezzanine and 3 basement levels of parking for 179 cars. Built in 1982, refurbished in 1994 and in 2016, with a net lettable area of 15,889 sqm, is for sale through JLL Perth and
- 16 Thomas Street, West Perth, an 801 sqm vacant corner block of land, is for sale through Diamond Realty.
Significant leasing opportunities in the June 2019 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Quayside On Mill at 2 Mill Street, Perth, an office building of 13 storeys above lower ground parking for 39 cars; with a net lettable area of 11,746 sqm, which has office space ranging from 96 to 3,466 sqm for lease through JLL Perth and CBRE Perth;
- The Quadrant at 1 William Street, Perth, an office building with ground and 20 upper storeys plus two levels of basement parking for 141 cars, including 34 used for public parking, which has office space ranging from 520 to 1,651 sqm for lease through Sheffield Property Group and Primewest Real Estate – Perth and
- Eastpoint Plaza at 233 Adelaide Terrace, Perth, a B-grade office building of 12 storeys plus basement level. The property includes parking for 89 cars to the rear and in the basement. The net lettable area is 11,515 sqm and typical floor area is 1,050 sqm, which has office space ranging from 100 to 3,160 sqm for lease through JLL Perth and CBRE Perth.