This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows a decrease in total sales value, with a total of 33 sales at a value of $401.9 million, compared to 35 sales at a total value of $428.9 million for the quarter ending July 2017. The 12-month total sales figure stands at $1.316 billion for the year ending October 2017, with 119 sales recorded over that period, a large increase from the previous 12 months ending October 2016, during which 176 sales were recorded with a total value of $380.9 million.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope.
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the October 2017 update include:
- 62-98 Broadway, Chippendale, a development under construction, to be a 16-storey mixed-use building with 297 hotel rooms, to be known as Four Points by Sheraton Sydney Central Park and on levels 4 to 10, office space of 6,184 sqm, a childcare centre on levels 3 and 4 and retail space of 245 sqm, was bought for $190 million with the hotel component subsequently being on-sold for $156 million;
- 46-48 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont, a two-storey brick office building with parking for 10 cars on a site of 1,355 sqm, was bought for $15.75 million and
- 87 Bay Street, Glebe, the land in lot 3 DP1223440, part of a development under construction which is to be a mixed-use development comprising 207 residential apartments across four buildings of five to nine-storeys, commercial and retail space plus two basement levels, was bought for $10 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the October 2017 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- 142 Broadway, Chippendale, a one-storey rendered brick commercial building with parking for 7 vehicles on a site of 518 sqm, is to be auctioned on November 2, 2017 through Colliers International and Ray White Commercial;
- The former Pyrmont Post Office, at 146-148 Harris Street, Pyrmont, a two-storey rock-faced sandstone building, built in Federation Free-style in 1901, is for sale through For Sale For Lease Pty Ltd and
- Lot 8, 531-533 Harris Street, Ultimo, a 306 sqm ground floor shop currently tenanted by a supermarket, is for sale through Kho & Lee Property.
Leasing opportunities listed in the October 2017 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- 21-43 Harris Street, Ultimo, site of a proposed seven-storey commercial office building, with basement car parking for 190 vehicles, retail/commercial spaces at street level for shops, cafes or commercial suites, has office space of up to 16,000 sqm for pre-lease through Karbon Property - Sydney;
- Ultimo Trade Centre at 48 Wattle Street, Ultimo, a five-storey brick Federation-style warehouse building connected to a two-storey brick warehouse building, has office/retail space ranging from 251 to 806 sqm for lease through LJ Hooker Commercial and CMS Real Estate and
- 37-69 Union Street, Pyrmont, a low-rise office complex on a triangle island site comprising 11 office units over three to four levels, has office space ranging from 227 to 1,520 sqm for lease through Deans Property – Broadway.