This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows a significant decrease in total sales value, with 23 sales at a total value of $37.7 million, compared to the 20 sales at a total value of $132.4 million for the quarter ending April 2020.
The 12-month total sales figure stands at $419.2 million for the year ending July 2020, with 94 sales recorded over that period, a decrease in terms of sales value from the previous 12 months ending July 2019, during which 92 sales were recorded with a total value of $989 million.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope:
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the July 2020 update include:
- Suite 57 at Jones Bay Wharf at 26 - 32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, a 635 sqm office suite comprising 322 sqm plus a 108 sqm balcony on level 3, 266 sqm on level 4 and 47 sqm on level 5, was bought together with 3 car spaces for $8 million;
- Suite 118 at Jones Bay Wharf at 26 – 32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, a 406 sqm office suite comprising 222 sqm plus a 70 sqm courtyard on level 1 and 184 sqm on level 2, was bought together with 2 car spaces for $5.2 million and
- 28 O'Connor Street, Chippendale, a three-storey brick workshop building with a building area of 250 sqm on a 101 sqm block, was bought for $5 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the July 2020 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include
- 35 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, a two-storey commercial terrace with a balcony overhanging the footpath to Glebe Point Road with a building area of 155 sqm on a 82 sqm block, which is for sale through SFPG – Sydney;
- Suite 4 at 173 - 179 Broadway, Ultimo, a 192 sqm office suite on level 2 which is for sale through Deans Property – Broadway and
- Suite 118 at Goldsbrough Building at 243 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont, a 607 sqm office unit on level one plus 18 sqm stairs, which is for sale through Karbon Property - Sydney.
Leasing opportunities listed in the July 2020 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- Veriu Broadway at 35 – 39 Mountain Street, Ultimo, a four-storey rendered brick warehouse converted office building, built in 1911 and extensively refurbished and converted as a hotel at an estimated cost of $18 million in 2017 with parking for 11 cars on ground level via Mountain Lane, which has retail space of 469 sqm on ground level available through Belle Property Commercial – Sydney;
- Willcox Mofflin Building at 46 – 52 Mountain Street, Ultimo, a five-storey brick warehouse building with basement parking, extensively redeveloped and converted into office space in 2002, which has office space of 1,193 sqm on ground level available through Colliers International and
- Wharf 10 at 50 - 52 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, a 3-storey office building plus basement parking for 40 cars and storage space, which has office space of 815 sqm on level 1 available through Cushman & Wakefield – Sydney.