This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows a decrease in total sales value, with a total of 22 sales at a value of $126.3 million, compared to 32 sales at a total value of $212.4 million for the quarter ending July 2018. The 12-month total sales figure stands at $447.9 million for the year ending October 2018, with 113 sales recorded over that period, a large decrease from the previous 12 months ending October 2017, during which 119 sales were recorded with a total value of $1.319 billion.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope:
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the October 2018 update include:
- 21-43 Harris Street, Pyrmont, the development site of Workshop, to be a 7-storey commercial building with a gym, child care centre, retail tenancies, end-of-trip facilities and parking for 188 cars with a net lettable area of 18,888 sqm, was sold as a development site for $56 million;
- A three-storey stratum lot at 2E Wentworth Park Road, Glebe, comprising 1,756 sqm on level one, 1,681 sqm on level two, 1,729 sqm on level three and a total of 153.3 sqm for approximately 17 cars on basement level 2, was sold for approximately $35 million; and
- 67-69 Murray Street, Pyrmont, a three-storey office and retail building with a net lettable area of 868 sqm on a 285 sqm block, was sold for $8.5 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the October 2018 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- Lord Gladstone Hotel at 115-117 Regent Street, Chippendale, a two-and-three-storey pub on a 291 sqm block, is for sale through Oxford Agency Darlinghurst;
- 10 Union Street, Pyrmont, a two-storey sandstone terrace house, presently used commercially, built around 1850 and on a 57 sqm block, is for sale through Gates Real Estate; and
- 315-317 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, a two-storey brick building with three ground floor shops and residential on the upper floor on a 455 sqm block, is for sale through CMS Real Estate.
Leasing opportunities listed in the October 2018 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- Willcox Mofflin Building at 46-52 Mountain Street, Ultimo, a five-storey brick warehouse building with basement parking, which was extensively redeveloped and converted into office space in 2002, has office space of 1,193 sqm on ground level for lease through Colliers International;
- U60 at 60 Union Street, Pyrmont, a mixed commercial and retail complex comprising a ten-level building on the northern end of the site facing Edward Street and a four-level building on the southern side of the site facing Union Street, connected by sheltered bridges on each level from level one to level four as passageways, has office space of 915 sqm and 5,500 sqm for lease through Cushman & Wakefield and Savills respectively; and
- 579 Harris Street, Ultimo, a nine-storey commercial building including two levels of parking, has office space