The latest research from South Sydney Cityscope shows property sales for the quarter to September 2017 have decreased in terms of value. Sales recorded in the most recent quarter totalled $182.5 million from 42 sales, as compared to the $504.5 million from 58 sales in the quarter to June 2017 and from the $479.1 million from 54 sales recorded in the quarter to March 2017.
This quarter brings the twelve-month total value of sales to $1.598 billion from 206 sales, an increase from the $1.485 billion from 217 sales recorded for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of South Sydney Cityscope.
Notable sales in the September 2017 update of South Sydney Cityscope include:
- Connect Corporate Centre at 191 O'Riordan Street, Mascot, an eight-storey commercial tower comprising ground floor retail, four levels of car parking for 141 cars and office space on levels five to eight, which sold for $43.6 million;
- 27 Church Avenue, Mascot, a yard and a high-clearance metal workshop; 22-24 John Street, Mascot, a yard used for storage, surrounded by a high security fence and 18A John Street, Mascot, a high-clearance brick warehouse with internal office, which sold together for $28 million and
- Lot 4, Aero247 at 247 Coward Street, Mascot, a commercial unit of 1,570 sqm, being the whole of level 5 plus 40 car spaces, which sold for $14.3 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the September 2017 update of South Sydney Cityscope include:
- 45-47 Green Street, Banksmeadow, a two-storey office building of 4,266 sqm with some warehouse space, and a high warehouse building and 40 car spaces on a
- 11 Erith Street, Botany, a two-storey brick high-clearance warehouse with a small mezzanine office on a site area of 1,099 sqm, to be auctioned October 31, 2017 through Taylor Nicholas (South Sydney).
- Unit 8, 8- 10 Burrows Road, St Peters, a commercial unit comprising 169 sqm on the ground floor, 77 sqm on the first floor and 38 sqm of parking space, available through Raine & Horne Commercial (South Sydney).
Leasing opportunities in the September 2017 update of South Sydney Cityscope include:
- 12-14 Baker Street, Banksmeadow, two integrated high-clearance brick warehouses with mezzanine office space and parking for 28 car spaces. which has warehouse and office space ranging from 1,566 to 7,524 sqm for lease through JLL Mascot and Goodman Property Group;
- 289 King Street, Mascot, a development, to be a 13-storey commercial building with a 246-bedroom hotel, 6 floors of office space, retail space and a 5-storey car park has office space ranging from 400 to 5,000 sqm available for pre-lease through Knight Frank Sydney and Knight Frank Liverpool and
- Burrows Industrial Estate at 3 Burrows Road, St Peters (SS14A.1), a complex of five brick high-clearance warehouses with small office buildings attached has warehouse space ranging from 992 to 6,058 sqm available through JLL Mascot and Knight Frank Sydney.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe