The latest research from Southbank Cityscope shows property sales value have increased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter February 2018 totalled $428.3 million, an increase from the $305.9 million recorded in the three months to November 2017, and increase from the $177.5 million recorded in the three months to August 2017.
This data brings the 12 month total to $1.525 billion, a decrease from the $2.515 billion recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Southbank Cityscope.
Notable sales in the February 2018 update of Southbank Cityscope include:
- 102-156 City Road, Southbank, a BMW Melbourne sales showroom, comprising a high one-and two-storey concrete, metal and glass building with a four-level car park at the rear on a site area of 6,191 sqm, which was sold as a development site for $101,008,888 through CBRE Melbourne;
- 77 Southbank Boulevard, Southbank, a six-storey concrete office building with a basement parking for 77 cars, 11,679 sqm of upper-floor offices, two ground-floor showrooms of 978 sqm and 753 sqm, rehearsal space (the Joan Hammond Hall) of 707 sqm, which sold for $95.5 million through Colliers International Melbourne and
- 256 City Road, Southbank, a two-storey concrete building with a small rear single-storey section and 260 City Road, Southbank, a two-storey concrete-block building of 1,075 sqm with a ground-floor showroom and first-floor offices, which were sold together as a development site for $35 million through Colliers International Melbourne.
Properties listed as for sale in February 2018 update of Southbank Cityscope include:
- 294 City Road, Southbank, a single-storey, high-clearance brick workshop building of 449 sqm with a small mezzanine office floor at the front, constructed in 1927 and refurbished in 2007, for sale through Rosin Smyth & Partners and
- Coventry Square, at 75-83 Coventry Street, Southbank, comprising 20 two and three bedroom residential apartments, for sale through RPM Real Estate Group.
Leasing opportunities listed in the February 2018 update of Southbank Cityscope include:
- 4 Riverside Quay, Southbank, an eight-level office building with four ground-floor showrooms and parking for 147 cars has a whole level of 1,326 sqm on level 1 for lease through CBRE Melbourne and Thorburn Commercial Property and
- Kings Technology Park at 95-111 Coventry Street, Southbank, a complex of five office buildings between 4 and 9 levels high set round a central grassed courtyard, has office space of 200 to 950 sqm for lease through MCO.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe