Buying a home or investment property is a big life decision for your clients. Have the ability to provide relevant information delivered in an interactive format with Digital Property Reports.
Your client’s needs will determine what information is most important to them when they are searching for their next property. For example, First Home Buyers may be more interested in median values vs their borrowing potential, Next Home Buyers might be focused on school catchment areas while Investors may be looking for rental potential and yields.
With Digital Property Reports, your clients can easily navigate to the information they are most interested in and can interact with the data provided. The Digital Property Reports remain active for 30 days once generated; one of the key benefits is that the information within the report also updates for the duration of the report being active (if any updates are available)- meaning clients can return to the same report to see updated comparable properties or any changes in valuation, for example.
Compared to the standard static pdf report, a digital report is designed to provide more information, including dynamic charts, additional property images and an increased number of comparable properties (where available). Users can also toggle between satellite, map and street view to understand more about the property location and its proximity to landmarks, shops or transport.
Key features include:
- Navigation index allowing quick access to relevant sections
- Advanced mapping where users can switch between satellite, map and street view to evaluate the property location
- Property history (where available) with ability to toggle between different activities
- Dynamic charts showing suburb trends in 1, 3 & 5 year views
- Inclusion of estimated rent and yield alongside estimated value
- Estimated values which are designed to update whilst the report remains active. Users can return to the same report to see updated estimated values
- Ability to toggle between comparable properties of sold, for sale, for rent.
- More comparable properties than a standard pdf report (up to 10 per activity vs. 4 in pdf reports)