A new release for rp.agent achieve is being deployed on the 21st March 2013 from 4am-7am AEDST. During the release, rp.agent achieve will be unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience. rp.agent achieve v5.13 contains a number of new features and enhancements, as well as some bug fixes and stability improvements. You can find out more about the changes by reading below. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or would like training on these new features. [hr]
New Functionality and Enhancements
The list of new enhancements are:
- Copy Listing
- Search by Listing Reference Number
- Add ‘Off Market’ Status
- Searching for Contacts by Current Property
- Logging into rp.agent achieve if you have multiple RP Data customer accounts
- Clickable Links on Stocklist Reports
- New Merge Field Tokens for Virtual Postcards
Continue reading below for a description and screenshots of the new functionality.
1. Copy Listing
We have introduced new functionality to be able to copy a previous listing in order to be able to create a new listing, to save time having to re-enter details or upload images. This can be used in the scenario (for example) where a rental listing is leased, and then re-advertised once the tenant moves out. You can open the old listing and copy it as a new listing to re-advertise. The ‘Copy Listing’ functionality is only available when a listing is ‘Settled/Leased’. You cannot copy a listing at any other stage of the listing workflow. To copy a listing, open the old listing and click on “More -> Copy Listing“. Confirm that you are sure, and then the new listing will be opened for you to make changes. Remember to click Save Listing!
The following data elements are copied from the old listing to the new listing:
- Address, Property Category/Type
- Listing Agent
- General tab (Property Information and Property Features)
- Marketing Heading, Description
- Property Images, Floor Plans and Videos/Virtual Tours
The following elements are NOT copied from the old listing to the new listing:
- Listing Reference Number
- Listing Notes
- Listing Documents
- Price fields
- Tasks, Appointments
- Inspections and Open Homes
The new listing will be in a status of “On the Market”, but Unpublished. So you can make changes and then choose when to Publish to the portals.
2. Search by Listing Reference Number
We have added the ability to search your listings by full or partial Listing Reference Number in the search field of Listings Manager. Previously, you could only search by street or suburb. This allows you to quickly and easily search for a particular listing by its reference number/id.
3. Add ‘Off-Market’ Status
We have added a Listing Status of “Off Market”, which can be used when you want to Unpublish the listing and stop it from appearing on portals and websites, with the view of putting it back on the market in the near future.
For example, the vendor may wish to take it off the market because they plan to do some more renovations or clean-up, or perhaps there’s too much competition in their street/suburb to keep it on the market right now. You don’t want to archive the listing, or have to re-enter any details later, so you can set the listing status to “Off Market” which unpublishes it from the portals and disables publishing.
Once you’re ready to publish or advertise the listing again, change the status back to “On the Market” and click Publish.
4. Searching for Contacts by Current Property
We recommend you use the ‘Current Property’ section of a Contact record to add properties that the contact owns or lives in, so that you can always do Property Research about that property, or quickly and easily create an appraisal or listing from that property and all the details are carried across. We’ve now added the ability to find contacts who have certain criteria in their Current Properties. For example, find all of my contacts who have Current Properties in Bondi, with 3-4 bedrooms. Or, find all of my contacts who own Residential Units.
You can perform this advanced searching by using the ‘Contact Search’ menu under the Contacts module. A list of contacts that match your criteria are returned, which you can then perform actions on such as emailing them, attaching a client marketing plan or adding them to a group.
5. Logging into rp.agent achieve if you have multiple accounts
Some RP Data customers are attached to multiple accounts for their RP Professional login, and are prompted which account to use when they login to RP Professional. The same prompt has been added to rp.agent achieve, so that you can select which customer account to attach yourself to.
This is useful especially for customers in Victoria who may have multiple accounts to access certain geographic areas or VG data. For most users, who are only attached to a single customer account, there is no change and you will be logged straight into rp.agent achieve.
6. Clickable Listing Links on Stocklist Reports
When sending Stocklist reports via email, the client can now click on the photo or the address of the listing, and will be directed to a property detail page.
The property detail page will either be:
- The External Listing URL for the listing, which you must enter on the Marketing tab (eg: to the listing on your website, or the listing on a portal)
- An Agent Achieve powered Property Detail Page if the external URL field is not filled in.
7. New Merge Field Tokens for Virtual Postcards
We have added 5 new merge field tokens for use in Virtual Postcards, should you wish to create your own templates. They are selectable from the ‘Listings’ merge category, and are:
- Address (Single line) Publish View: Display the property address on a single line, if you have chosen to publish the address. Otherwise, just display the Suburb.
- Address (multiple lines) Publish View: Display the property address on multiple lines, if you have chosen to publish the address. Otherwise, just display the Suburb.
- Display Price Publish View: The Display Price of the listing, if you have chosen to publish the price. Otherwise, it will display “Contact Agent”.
- Sale Price Publish View: The Sale Price of the listing, if you have chosen to publish the price. Otherwise, it will display “Contact Agent”.
- Property Listing URL: A link to a property detail page. It will use the External Listing URL, if filled in. Otherwise it will use the agent achieve powered listing detail landing page.
In the coming 2-3 months, we will create some generic templates for use by all agencies rather than require you to create your own templates. [hr]
1. Floorplan images being converted to jpeg
If you uploaded a gif or png image as a floorplan, it was being converted to jpeg which was not accepted by some portals. The image is now no longer converted.
2. Sending Sold Details to Portals for Settled Listings
If a Listing was moved straight from ‘On the Market’ to ‘Settled’ (bypassing ‘Sold/Exchanged’), the Sold details were not being sent to the Portals. This is now fixed.
3. Sending Under Contract flag to portals for Residential Land listings
The ‘Under Contract’ flag was not being sent to portals when a Residential Land listing was changed to Under Contract. This is now fixed.
4. Current Property Actions should open in a new tab
When you enter a current property for a contact and click on the actions dropdown to create an appraisal or a listing, the listing will now open in a new tab.
5. Moving images on the Marketing Tab in Firefox
There was a bug in the Marketing tab of a Listing if you used the Firefox browser, whereby moving images using drag and drop was not saving the position of the images. This is now fixed. [hr] Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or would like training on these new features. If you have any suggestions for new features or enhancements for rp.agent achieve, please get in touch at [email protected]