Whether a property is at the top of a hill or at the bottom, whether it has a steep driveway or a level garden just right to install a pool – the contour mapping function in RP Professional will provide you with a clear picture.
The contour mapping tool shows level ground and gradients at five meter intervals. The closer the lines, the steeper the area.
To view contour lines of a property in RP Professional:
- Load the property you want to map.
- Select the RP Map Icon in the ‘Property Tasks’ bar
- Once the map has loaded, select ‘Layers’, then ‘Contours’. Contour lines for the property will appear.
For more information on contour mapping please visit:
- RP Mapping Tool Overview – Getting started guide
- Contour Mapping tutorial video
- RP Data Mapping – free training
Please note that contour lines in RP Professional are estimates. For exact dimensions please refer to survey plans.