- Estimated value
- Forecast Standard Deviation
- Property information & attributes
- Previous sales history
- Property imagery
- Suburb statistics
Leveraging the most comprehensive property data to determine an accurate estimate of the value of a property, CoreLogic offers a suite of Automated Valuation Models (AVMs) to assist mortgage and real estate professionals streamline their workflow and portfolio management.
5 ways AutoVal helps your business
- Better loan application approval rates due to accurate and timely value estimates that enable pre-qualification of leads and understanding equity requirements
- Minimise financial risk by originating loans based on deep, up-to-date statistical data
- Determine equity quickly by assessing the estimated property value, and determining how much equity a potential buyer maintains in their property
- Improve your approval rates with accurate and timely information and pre-qualify your leads
- Determine the estimated value of dwellings to get a more accurate picture of current LVR within your mortgage portfolio
Read a white paper on the 'Best Practice Validation and Comparison for Automated Valuation Models (AVMs)' by Connected Analytics by clicking here.