Understand property values in an instant.
AVAT File is a subscription-based service that delivers a market value estimate of every available residential property in Australia. It uses statistical techniques to model comparable physical characteristics and recent sale prices of nearby properties and suburb characteristics.
5 Ways an AVAT File helps your business
- Obtain fast property estimates on your loan portfolio to determine current LVR for assessing portfolio risk.
- Determine client equity to assist with targeted marketing of wealth creation solutions
- Boost sales by identifying reinvestment and sale opportunities, and perform in-depth research to identify trends in market values
- Save time and effort by obtaining a valuation on an entire portfolio in bulk
- Confidence of leveraging the best property data including information on the Forecast Standard Deviation (FSD) and confidence score for the valuation estimate.
AVAT File uses statistical techniques to model comparable physical characteristics and recent sale prices of nearby properties and suburb characteristics:
- Access deep, accurate and timely data on all suburbs across the country.
- Drill down to a granular level of information unavailable with indices, including a property's previous sales history
- Tailor specific services to areas where they are required based on property values to increase speed and efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions