Blockbrief is dedicated to the planning expertise behind understanding zoning risk and opportunity, and has developed suite of powerful tools and methodologies to review and assess the impact of zoning on real estate, based on factors and data unique to each planning issue.
- Highlights individual properties and sites that:
- Have been up-zoned and not subsequently sold
- Are currently advertised for sale and the Blockbrief research team has identified there is development potential
- Zoning Alerts – Tracks proposed and adopted zonings changes across Australia with information such as location, yield, applicant and description
- Zoning Heat Maps – Measures the level of impact of a rezoning on the properties involved in the change and the surrounding market
- Development Site Database – Provides a speculators guide of every valid land development opportunity within a city. Agents look for potential sales leads in their market and developers can look for sites available for development. Including Greenfield, Infill and vacant land.
- Zone Guide – Allows users to quickly gain an appreciation on zone code meanings and implications
- Zearch – Comprehensive interactive database of zoning maps, allowing you to search zonings across councils
Sign up to alerts
Click here to sign up to zoning change alerts.