Chinese Property Reports
Chinese Language Property Reports are an ideal way to engage more closely with Chinese speaking vendors, buyers and investors.
How Chinese Property Reports help your business
- Target Chinese speaking buyers. Engage with the Chinese population in your area by using Chinese Reports as part of your standard marketing collateral.
- Win more Chinese vendors. Provide a Chinese Language Property Report to your Chinese speaking vendors to help them make a confident decision about the property they are interested in.
- Sell more developments off the plan. Describe and benchmark what surrounding sales look like and the price points that have been recently achieved to prospective buyers to help your Chinese buyers understand the value offered by your investment.
- Increase response to Chinese language Send a Chinese Property Report to inbound enquiries from portals like Myfun.com or Juwai.com.
The Chinese Language Property Reports contains valuable information to help buyers make informed investment decisions in Australian property.
- Property Description Panel: Includes property frontage photo, property attributes, RP Estimated Value Range and confidence level of that value estimate.
- Property Imagery: A mix of external and internal property images as well as aerial and cadastral images
- Recent Sales: Contains up to five recent sales surrounding the subject property. The sales include thumbnail property photo, property attributes, sale price and date and distance from the subject property
- Suburb Statistics: The statistics page provides a macro overview of a suburb's sales activity including annual sales counts, median monthly and yearly sales prices.
View A Sample Report
To view a sample PDF report click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our property data is collected and stored in English. The field labels in the report are translated into Chinese Simplified, but the property data remain in English. Property market statistics, graphs, property descriptors, prices and dates are all readily understood by the reader.
Our reports are translated into Chinese Simplified. Chinese Simplified is the official written language of People’s Republic of China (Mainland China) and is also one of the official written languages of both Singapore and Malaysia.
The Chinese Language Detailed Property Report is available as an add on to your RP Data Professional subscription. Just select the Chinese Language Detailed Property Report from the Property Tasks menu on any property detail page and follow the activation prompts. Or contact one of our sales team.