Cordell Projects API
APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) are the glue that connects software systems in real time. The Cordell Projects API allows your CRM, System-derived reports, applications, software and dashboards to be updated with up-to-date construction data and insights ensuring your business will always have the latest leads on hand and project data for analysis and decision making.
3 ways Cordell Projects APIs work for your business
- Access to the latest construction projects and companies in real time within your own CRM systems.
- Ability to customise your own Systems, applications, dashboards and reports with live projects data.
- Easy-to-use software developer documentation and benchmark structure for easy integration by your IT team.
API project methods include:
- Project ID
- Project Type
- Project Construction Stage
- Project Location
- Project Categories
- Project Value
- Construction commence and completion dates
- Option to integrate with Salesforce
You also receive:
- Complete documentation for implementation
- Comprehensive technical support
- Data structure diagrams
- Field formats
- XML output
Frequently Asked Questions
Our researchers speak to the construction industry and capture new information every day. The data is obtained from various sources including our construction industry contacts, newspapers, publications, local councils, state and federal government and updates are loaded into Cordell Connect four times each day.
Each project has very detailed information including the size of project, dollar value, area, number of floors, number of units etc., along with stage and status, detailed information of the companies and contacts associated with it and any tender information available.
You can choose the geographic areas for data that best suit your business.
- Australia wide
- NSW – Metro, Country North, Country South
- Vic – Metro, Country East, Country West
- Qld – Metro, Country North, Country South
- WA – Metro, Country
- SA – Metro, Country
- Tas – Entire State
- NT – Entire Territory
- ACT – Entire Territory
Pricing is dependent on the geographic spread that you decide to access and and how many industries or data sets you choose. To find out more, speak to one of our sales team.
Cordell Projects APIs are ideal for large businesses within the construction, building services, real estate and supply industries. Our clients include builders, developers, architects, engineers, building site suppliers, equipment hire companies, and major material and services suppliers.
Yes, click here to find out more.