Understand market drivers
Our speakers are available to present keynote presentations to your next conference or business briefing that are data-rich, insightful and compelling – and guaranteed to get a conversation started. Uncover market factors that you may not have realised have affected the market and get first-hand insights into their potential impact on future economic performance.
Make better decisions
A market overview presentation can be an informative stage-setter for discussion around key issues affecting your audience leading to better decision making based on data, facts and expertise.
Presentations from the CoreLogic Research and Leadership team can cover, but are not limited to:
- Capital markets – Get key insights into capital markets performance and behaviour including an analysis of the economic factors driving the changes.
- Pain versus gain – Insights into the markets feeling the most mortgage pain at sale time and areas at greatest mortgage risk.
- Rent versus buy – Housing affordability insights.
- Regional reports – Market performance of regional areas customised to meet the needs of your audience.
- Banking & mortgage industry – Topics ranging from valuations, refinancing volumes over time across key markets through to new factors potentially affecting risk.
- Future of real estate – A look at the technological changes driving the disintermediation of the real estate and property industries and how agents can navigate and thrive.
- Perceptions of real estate agents – How consumers view the behaviour and skills of real estate agents and what you can do to deliver excellent service.
- Commercial and construction markets – An overview on the construction industry, major infrastructure and new housing and dwellings.
Question the source
Our presentations invariably spark lively question and answer sessions from the audience, which deepen discussions and can help set the scene for your conference. Uncover market factors that you may not have realised have affected the market and get first-hand insights into their potential impact on future economic performance.
- Tim Lawless – Asia Pacific Research Director, CoreLogic
- Cameron Kusher – Head of Research, CoreLogic Bachelor of Business, Property Economics
- Greg Dickason – Executive General Manager of Technology for CoreLogic International
- Eliza Owen – Property Market Researcher
- Kylie Davis – Head of Property Solutions Marketing
Our speakers are available for keynote presentations on timely and relevant property market insights.
Receive analysis and insights into the Australian property and construction markets, covering the key factors affecting the real estate, banking and finance, construction, and risk and insurance industries.
Get key insights into market performance and behaviours, markets feeling the most mortgage pain and affordability issues.
Our presentations invariably spark live Q&A sessions from the audience, which deepens the discussion further and can help set the scene for your conference.