Presentations from the CoreLogic Research and Leadership team can cover, but are not limited to:
- Capital markets – Get unparalleled insights into capital markets performance and behaviour including an analysis of the economic factors driving the changes.
- Pain versus gain – Insights into the markets feeling the most mortgage pain at sale time and areas at greatest mortgage risk.
- Rent versus buy - Housing affordability insights
- Regional reports – Market performance of regional areas customised to meet the needs of your audience.
- Banking & mortgage industry – Topics ranging from valuations, refinancing volumes over time across key markets through to new factors potentially affecting risk.
- Future of real estate – A look at the technological changes driving the disintermediation of the real estate and property industries and how agents can navigate and thrive.
- Perceptions of real estate agents – How consumers view the behaviour and skills of real estate agents and what you can do to deliver excellent service.
- Commercial and construction markets - An overview on the construction industry, major infrastructure and new housing and dwellings.
Tim Lawless – Asia Pacific Research Director, CoreLogic
Tim is one of Australia’s leading residential property market commentators on real estate markets and demographic trends. Tim has presented to audiences as diverse as the Reserve Bank of Australia and to major banking institutions through to first time home buyers. He appears regularly on national television news and lifestyle programs including Channel 7’s Sunrise and is regularly quoted in the leading business media such as The Australian Financial Review, The Australian and The Sydney Morning Herald. Tim has a Bachelor of Business specialising in Information Management.
Cameron Kusher - Head of Research, CoreLogic Bachelor of Business, Property Economics
Cameron specialises in primary and secondary data analysis, property market commentary and consultancy. Cameron has a thorough understanding of the fundamentals such as demographics, trends, economics and spatial analysis and is a regular keynote speaker for property-related groups, regulated industry bodies, corporations and the government sectors. He is an advisor on the ACIF (Australian Construction Industry Forecast).
Greg Dickason - Executive General Manager of Technology for CoreLogic International.
Prior to joining CoreLogic, Greg held a number of key positions that augment his broad skillset including Enterprise Architect at Unisys, Head of Solution Delivery and Architecture at Virgin Mobile (UK and South Africa) and Product Manager Webcentral, Australia. Greg specialises in presentations about technological change across the real estate, construction and banking and finance industries, including the impact of big data and artificial intelligence.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Science Engineering, Masters of Science Engineering from University of Cape Town and an MBA (University of Southern Queensland). Greg.email@example.com
Eliza Owen – Property Market Researcher
Eliza holds a first class honours degree in economics from the University of Sydney and is a regular on Backchat on FBI Radio, and have been a guest speaker on Triple J’s Hack, 702 ABC Radio, Sky News and at TEDxYouth Sydney. Her property market commentary has appeared in The Guardian Australia, the Australian Financial Review, Pedestrian TV and the Daily Telegraph. Eliza specialises in Commercial property, construction and the residential property market.
Kylie Davis - Head of Property Solutions Marketing
Kylie cuts through the jargon of complicated data analysis to deliver industry insights in a vibrant, engaging style. Kylie joined CoreLogic in 2014 after nearly four years as Network Editor of Real Estate at News Corp Australia where she led 120 titles in print and online. She has a 25 year career in media as a content marketer, senior editor and entrepreneur across News and Fairfax, and at 25 was the founder and publisher of hyper-local newspaper The Village Voice. Kylie has an MBA (UNSW) and is the author of The Future of Real Estate and Perceptions of Real Estate Agents series.