PlanSwift & Cordell Estimator Platinum
Calculate accurate materials take-offs in one tenth of the time.
We have teamed up with US-based business Oracle Primavera/Textura to deliver PlanSwift to the Australian Construction Industry.
PlanSwift allows you to work quickly and intuitively from digital plans, using easy multi-format software to create detailed estimates and take-offs. Cordell Estimator Platinum coupled with the user friendly PlanSwift take-off tool work together to give you complete control over your quoting and estimating.
As a package Cordell Estimator Platinum integrate seamlessly with PlanSwift. Firstly, use PlanSwift to produce automated take-offs from your project plans. Next, send the individual quantities to Cordell Estimator Platinum to get a comprehensive costing for your entire project.
The 4 ways PlanSwift and Cordell Estimator Platinum combined can help grow your business
- Automate materials take-offs - simply upload your plans into PlanSwift to calculate materials take-offs in one tenth of the time it would take to calculate quantities manually.
- Even faster estimating – by using PlanSwift in conjunction with Cordell Estimator Platinum you can further cut the amount of time it takes you to produce an estimate.
- Avoid underquoting - PlanSwift means you won’t overlook materials, if it’s coloured it’s counted.
- Bid more for jobs – manage the estimating process more efficiently, with the time and ability to bid for more jobs you can grow your business.
PlanSwift and Cordell Estimator Platinum combined allows you to:
- Work quickly and intuitively from digital plans, using easy multi-format software to create detailed estimates and take-offs
- Use integrated pre-populated formulas to achieve greater efficiencies
- Work with PDF, JPEG, DWG and scanned drawings
- Use a sensible folder structure that allows for all individual components
- Get up to speed quickly with easy to use point and click interface
- Utilise assembly tabs that provide a multitude of quantities with just one measurement, so that you can take-off quantities with a few clicks of a button