RP Data Professional: Property Monitor/Watch Lists
Receive alerts when the status of a property changes
Property Monitor is an alert notification service that sends advises you when a property you have indicated is of interest is listed for sale, listed for rent or sold.
3 ways Property Monitor helps your business
- Become a local expert – Add your entire patch (created with Territory Builder) to the Watch List and be updated on all activity within your area so you can answer any question about what is going on in your area.
- Win new business – Use Territory Builder to create your patch and then market directly to clients who have listed to sell or sold to win new business in products and services that property owners need when they are listing or moving. When people buy/sell or move house, they are also more likely to review their Utility providers, such as internet provider, power and gas.
- Improve customer retention – Add the addresses of clients to your Watch List and receive alerts when the property is listed for sale. For many businesses, this can be a good time to reach out and communicate with clients
- Real Time Alerts on the RPP Dashboard to show changes as they happen;
- Emailed alerts for easy reference whenever they are needed;
- Links to Property Details to quickly find information about properties of interest;
- Remove alerts once the appropriate action has been taken to remove them from the list;
- Easy to manage Watch List to ensure you are only monitoring properties you need to keep an eye on.
Help when you need it
Access our Customer Success Centre to help you get the most out of your subscription to meet the challenges and opportunities your business faces.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Property Monitor alerts received?
There are two ways you can receive property monitor alerts – either a weekly email of all alerts are sent to the registered email address every Sunday morning or alternatively, the Property Monitor panel on the home page of RPData Professional shows activity types and number of alerts for that type, updated in real time.
How do I add a property to my Watch List?
It’s easy to add a property to a Watch List within RP Data Professional. Simply click on the Add To My Watch List icon within the property record. Alternatively, select all properties within a street, suburb or territory to add to your watch list in bulk. For new customers, if you have an existing book of properties we can help facilitate a bulk upload, please speak to one of our sales consultants.
How long do alerts remain active?
Alerts remain active for 70 days or until you clear them. Clearing alerts is done from the My Watch List Alerts search results or from the property details page.
I have been alerted about a property multiple times. Why is that?
Properties may have multiple alerts on them at any time if those activities occur within 70 days of each other (ie: a property would move from For Sale to Sold).
Why are properties that I have not selected appearing on my Watch List?
If you are sharing logins for RP Data Professional, you will not get the most from Property Monitor. Property Monitor is designed to be customised per-user.
Why didn’t I receive an alert this week?
If a customer doesn’t receive their weekly email, it is because there were no alerts on any properties on their Watch List.