RP Data Professional: Rental AVMs
Create a rental valuation with a click
Rental AVMs are a powerful tool based on a sophisticated algorithm to help understand the estimated rent, yield and value of a property.
3 ways Rental AVMs helps your business
- Demonstrate rental potential to buyers. Delivering a professional report that explains rental estimates will allow potential buyers to make a decision to purchase with confidence and position you to win their property management business.
- Win new property management business. A Rental AVM report is a great document to provide to a potential client to show them your level of service and commitment to their business. Reports back up your rent recommendations through the use of trusted and verifiable data giving landlords confidence in your ability to manage their property.
- Deliver excellent service to your current landlords. Creating a Rental AVM signals to clients that you are basing all your recommendations in your annual rent review on the latest independent market information – not your opinion - and keeping an eye on their best interests.
- An estimated weekly rent figure and confidence level for that figure.
- Rental yield figure based on the current estimated sale price of the property.
- Comparable properties with similar features and land size that have been advertised for rent recently.
- Suburb insights including median rents, rental growth changes and extensive median sale price information.
View a sample report
To view a sample PDF report click here.
Help when you need it
Access our Customer Success Centre to help you get the most out of your subscription to meet the challenges and opportunities your business faces.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a Rental AVM different to a Rental CMA?
A Rental AVM offers you the ability to conduct a desk based valuation at the touch of a single button and includes statistical elements such as yield and a confidence score. A Rental AVM report always has a CoreLogic cover page as an independent analysis of the value of the property.
A Rental CMA (Current market appraisal) is intended more as a “sales” document for pitching for property management business. With a Rental CMA, agents can manually select which properties they believe are best comparisons and there are sections in the report for agents to add their own observations, personal information and past successes. You can personalise your Rental CMA report with your own cover page.
Where does the rental data come from?
Advertised rents are one of the key data points captured by CoreLogic from more than 600 sources of data. These include print publications and real estate and rental portals.