RP Data Professional: Rental CMA Reports
Build your rent roll by demonstrating your expertise
A Rental CMA is a professional document you can present to potential property management clients to demonstrate your knowledge of your local rental market.
3 ways Rental CMAs help you win business
- Demonstrate your professionalism. Rental CMA reports capture your market knowledge and experience in a professional looking report you can give to clients to help them understand why they should choose you as their property manager.
- Use quality data to back your recommendations. Show landlords data-based evidence about the estimated market rental of their property, properties they are competing with for tenants and the current factors that are likely to affect the rental of their property.
- Stand out from the competition. Customise your Rental CMA with information about yourself and your business and your own unique selling points to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- Customised branding and imagery. Choose from pre-loaded brand compliant templates for your agency, or a range of images to reflect the look and feel of the property you are representing.
- Personalised information. Turn on customised sections where you can add information about your experience, your past successes or make property or market specific observations.
- Mapping and suburb statistics. Captures recent photos of the property, map details and key suburb statistics to help vendors understand their market.
- Print and PDF format. Email, post or hand-deliver presentations.
View a sample report
To view a sample PDF report click here.
Help when you need it
Access our Customer Success Centre to help you get the most out of your subscription to meet the challenges and opportunities your business faces.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I don’t have any additional information to put into a section of the Rental CMA, will a blank space appear on my report?
No, the Rental CMA report is designed so that empty boxes collapse and do not appear on your final report.
How is a Rental CMA different to a Rental AVM?
A Rental CMA (Current market appraisal) is intended as a “sales” document for pitching for property management business. With a Rental CMA, agents manually select which properties they believe are best comparisons and there are sections in the report for agents to add their own observations, personal information and past successes. You can personalise your Rental CMA report with your own cover page.
A Rental AVM offers you the ability to conduct a desk based valuation at the touch of a single button and includes statistical elements such as yield and a confidence score. A Rental AVM report always has a CoreLogic cover page as an independent analysis of the value of the property.
Where does the rental data come from?
Advertised rents are one of the key data points captured by CoreLogic from more than 600 sources of data. These include print publications and real estate and rental portals.
"I love how the CMA report can be refined for my exact needs. Thanks guys!"
Scott Perry, Hocking Stuart Point Cook, VIC
"It makes my job so much easier bringing all the information together for me"
Melissa Bucher, McCormack Barber, NSW
"I can do a CMA in seconds. Love it"
Deni Castle, Deni Castle Noosa Real Estate, NSW