Settlement Risk Report
Gain insights into the potential for a property's settlement risk at suburb level
Gain insights into the potential for settlement risk inherent in off-the-plan purchases that are expected to settle in the near term.
The Settlement Risk report from CoreLogic is an analytic extract that showcases unit construction development application data in order to highlight future unit supply in conjunction with other market factors to infer residential property market risks and opportunities at a suburb level.
Understanding Settlement Risk can help you to:
- Highlight areas of concern for oversupply which can be used to influence credit policy and manage portfolio risk
- Identify areas of high growth to support resource allocation to take advantage of new business opportunities
Please click here to download the latest research into the factors and issues surrounding the increase in apartment construction. Research article written by Michael Shoory, Reserve Bank of Australia.
The Settlement Risk report contains the following statistics for all units in each suburb nationally:
- New unit supply expectations – volume of units expected to complete in the next 24 months
- Existing dwelling supply dynamics – existing product composition, vacancy rates and rental concentration
- Recent market performance – changes in home values and rental rates
Frequently Asked Questions