Developed specifically to get you more appraisal and sales opportunities from less conversations, SmartList combines property, market and consumer data to help identify properties that are more likely to be listed and sold - and it is now available at postcode level.
5 ways SmartList can help you grow your business:
- Make more money - Convert up to 5 TIMES the number of listings as cold calling.
- Save time - Use the time you save to contact more SmartList homeowners, compounding your income growth.
- Build future income - A further 10% of conversations that do not list in the short term result in longer-term sales opportunities.
- Increase your market share - With data exclusivity guaranteed by region, your competitors won’t have the same ability to target homeowners.
- Speak to the right people - By appending available marketing compliant contact information, SmartList allows you to talk to the decision makers who will drive your business.
- SmartList delivers information on properties likely to list within the next 3 months, allowing for immediate action and quick results
- SmartList is a data driven, analytical solution that helps identify patterns of specific property and market data that are predictive of listings. It provides you with a list of addresses that are indicative of a vendor listing for sale and ranks those addresses according to how likely they are to sell by region.
- SmartList is easy to execute - we provide you with a list of ranked prospects for an immediate start.
- The data is marketing compliant - so you can be confident it’s good to go.
- Use SmartList across multiple channels - calls, personalised direct mail, focused door knocking, consolidating with other sources to identify ‘hot’ prospects.
- SmartList is now delivered at a postcode level.
How it works
Help when you need it
Access our Customer Success Centre to help you get the most out of your subscription to meet the challenges and opportunities your business faces.
Frequently Asked Questions
SmartList looks at the relationship between a large number of property data points, consumer and demographic data to identify properties most likely to list within an area.
SmartList provides you with a list of addresses that are indicative of a vendor listing for sale and ranks those addresses according to how likely they are to sell by region.
No. SmartList provides results based on an analytical model that works with property data points, consumer and demographic data to identify properties that are most likely to list.
SmartList provides you information that allows you to use it across multiple channels including phone calls, personalised direct mail and focused door knocking, allowing you a diversified way to contact prospects.
Monthly. The SmartList model refreshes each month based on updated data, and a new list is provided to you.
Yes, we can help you understand the value of leads that are being supplied over time and benchmark these against the market.
"You need to find a way to establish a relationship and nurture it. We aim to touch base with these homeowners every month. By virtue of the fact that they are on the SmartList, we put our marketing materials in their letterbox straight away. If we have a contact number, we call them. We need to get them to think that we are everywhere."
Peter Brack, Century 21, Turramurra
"SmartList has proven to be a handy tool for my Sales Team. We are now building up an alternative picture from your lists. They are starting to cluster, which is giving us an area of influence that may not have been obvious by other means. This now gives us the in when we talk to people. It should, I imagine, get better with time as we go along. All in all, a great investment."
Michael Minogue, Laing+Simmons Woollahra