- Collaborate - Multiple vendors can collaborate on different aspects of the same claim at the same time and subsequently track the progress of each separate aspect using the assignments feature.
- Facilitate - Deliver speedy and accurate settlements using file review and examination tools. Make edits to existing estimates and add forms and photos online. View photos and estimates side-by-side to easily review claim work and even create new estimates directly on the web.
- Communicate - Claims Connect is your claims communication hub. Automatically notify all claim participants of important changes and updates. Users can choose how they receive notifications - via email and/or text message. Claims Connect calendar tools synchronize with Outlook to make scheduling and rescheduling of appointments convenient and efficient.
- Evaluate - Instant access to data and metrics is a necessity for property and casualty insurance management teams. Claims Connect includes self-serve analysis tools that provide access and help users extract and share meaningful insights and visualizations in real time.
- Integrate - Claims Connect opens up the workflow between systems, departments and people. With a comprehensive and mature Application Programming Interface (API), Claims Connect can be easily adapted to push and pull information to and from your CMS and other existing systems.
CoreLogic's new strategic partnership with Symbility Solutions helps the home insurance industry simplify the claims process and improve the customer experience via data driven cloud-based workflow solutions.
Symbility Claims Connect helps optimise workflow by rapidly and securely connecting everyone in the claims cycle – from building contractors to field estimators, to home office adjusters and even policyholders – to the right data, at the right time.
7 Ways Symbility Claims Connect can help your business:
- Establish and oversee a consistent property claims process for all claim participants.
- Interact seamlessly with the Claims Management System (CMS) and provide real-time notifications of important events.
- Gain insight into field and vendor operations.
- Facilitate speedy and accurate settlements using file review and examination tools, including the ability to do edits online on existing estimates.
- Centralize all claim participants and work in a single claim file.
- Measure operational performance and identify opportunities for additional focus, including measurement against the industry.
- Increase policyholder satisfaction by granting policyholders secure, rights defined access to their claim.